B-dome, BITS Pilani, Goa campus
Online registration opened and will close .
Steps for Registering online
1. Register on the WCA Website by selecting the events you want to participate in.
2. Fill in your details, select the event ‘Cubix’ and register for Quark here. If you aren't in college, your school details or previous educational institute details will suffice, but Name, Contact and Email-id are important. Campus Ambassador referral code is optional.
3. Read the payment instructions on this pdf and make a payment of 399 INR (includes all and any number of events) and upload the receipt to the following google form. The registration fee is 399 INR regardless of the number of events.
4.If you also want accommodation, you will need to pay for it accordingly as mentioned in the pdf. The charges for events registration and on-campus accomodation are 1299 INR for 3 days ON campus, and 1499 INR for 4 days ON campus.
Mention ‘Cubix’ in the comment while making the payment. Once you have mailed the receipt, your name will appear in the list of registered competitors within 2 days.
Steps for On the Spot Registration
1. Carry your ID Proof with you. Reach the gate of college and take your pass. You will have to make a payment of 499 INR in cash.
Once you reach the venue ask the organizers to complete your registration on the WCA website. (only for on-spot registrants).
2. Please be at the gate at 8:20AM if you wish to avail On the Spot Registration.
3. If you are late, you will not be allowed. Be on time and inform the organizer or delegate in advance if any unexpected delay comes up.
1. Bringing your ID Proof is necessary.
2. For both online and on the spot registrations, there will be some formalities for registration inside the college which will take some time. So please reach the gate by 8:20AM.
3. For any queries, please feel free to contact the Organizer or WCA Delegate.
4. Carry a printout of the payment receipt (for online registrants) when you come to the competition, for collecting the entry pass at the gate of the college.
Nikhil (Call:8921652349, Whatsapp:9446207265)
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||20:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue BITS Pilani, Goa campus.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Kolkata.
For those of you new to cubing, WELCOME!
We wanted to let you know this event is perfectly fine for cubers of ANY age and experience. We just ask you know a couple things before coming to compete...
First, please be familiar with the WCA Regulations, found here:
This video will explain most of what any cuber competing for the first time will need to know.
If you are stoked to compete and ready to sign up, head over to the 'Registration & Payment' tab and it will guide you to the registration.
Q: Do I use my own cube to compete?
A: YES! You are responsible for your own hardware in order to compete. This means you should bring your own cube.
Q: What is the normal age of competitors at these events?
A: All ages are welcome, but in general competitors are between 10 and 20 years old. Don't let this stop you though, everyone can and should cube!
Q: How do I find results?
A: All results are posted on the WCA page within a week after the competition finishes. However, for the day of competing, go to https://live.worldcubeassociation.org/ to find information about current events. This is also where you will find information about upcoming rounds of events. Remember, the results are entered by a human so please be patient if you do not see your results immediately.
Q: Are there age divisions?
A: Nope! All competitors compete together.
Q: I want to attend, or I have friends/family who want to attend, but not compete. Do they need to pay as well?
A: No. All spectators are free to view the competition at no cost. There is payment only to compete. However, only participants can avail accomodation. In some cases, venue will be having restriction to allow spectators depending on the competition.
Q: Can I have fun at this event?
A: HECK YES! Cubing is amazing, and we sincerely hope you enjoy the competition!
If you have any further queries, please do mail the organizers & delegates.
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a combined round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.