Pittsburgh Winter 2022
- Mar 13, 2022
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- 1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Meeting Rooms 302-305
- Organization team
- AJ Kamal, Christopher Chi, Evan Liu, and Stephen Griggs
- WCA Delegates
- Evan Liu and Stephen Griggs
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Competitors may bring at most one guest. This will be checked at the entrance of the competition. No external spectators are allowed, only those coming with a confirmed competitor will be allowed in the venue.
All attendees (competitors + guests) must show valid proof of at least one of the following two requirements to be allowed in the venue:
1) They are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. To clarify, an individual is only considered fully vaccinated if they have received their second dose of a two-dose vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) or their only dose of a single-dose vaccine (J&J) more than two weeks before the competition. Any dose received after Sunday, February 27th is insufficient for entrance to the competition.
2) They tested negative for COVID-19 within 96 hours (4 days) of the competition. The date when the test is conducted is what matters, not the date when the results are received. Any test conducted earlier than Wednesday, March 9th is insufficient for entrance to the competition.
Along with a full vaccination or negative test document, a valid ID must be shown and checked at the registration desk on the day of the competition. Any proof sent electronically to the organizers and/or delegates prior to the competition will not be accepted.
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 80 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $30 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Registration is not complete until payment of the registration fee is made.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
North American records: Nicolas Naing Megaminx 28.06 (single).
|1||Jack Pfeifer||50.71||57.92||United States||59.24||50.71||1:03.81||56.97||57.56|
|2||Kate Grahame||52.96||58.69||United States||56.98||59.73||52.96||59.35||1:07.04|
|3||Livia Kleiner||56.78||1:00.01||United States||1:06.48||56.78||57.63||58.84||1:03.56|
|1||Jack Pfeifer||1:36.36||1:38.44||United States||1:40.99||1:37.98||1:36.36|
|2||Kate Grahame||1:44.78||1:46.64||United States||1:44.78||1:49.25||1:45.89|
|3||Evan Liu||1:46.23||1:52.02||United States||1:46.23||1:53.50||1:56.34|
|1||Evan Liu||4.16||5.04||United States||4.72||5.52||4.16||5.66||4.89|
|3||Ryan Michael Breen||4.20||5.62||United States||5.10||DNF||4.20||7.22||4.54|
|1||Nicolas Naing||28.06||NAR||32.73||United States||30.00||29.96||DNF||38.24||28.06|
|2||AJ Kamal||37.63||40.65||United States||38.69||37.63||39.49||46.93||43.78|
|3||Luke Garrett||41.94||44.05||United States||42.82||41.94||45.48||55.83||43.85|
|1||Harsha Paladugu||1.60||2.34||United States||2.64||2.07||1.60||2.40||2.56|
|2||Krish Shah-Nathwani||1.73||2.48||United States||2.54||2.82||1.73||2.09||4.28|
|3||Livia Kleiner||2.58||2.74||United States||2.58||3.00||2.59||3.16||2.64|
|1||Christopher Chi||2.60||3.60||United States||2.60||4.10||3.98||2.73||4.30|
|2||Jack Pfeifer||2.90||3.65||United States||3.96||2.90||3.53||3.46||4.01|
|3||Brad Hoffman||2.65||3.73||United States||3.42||2.65||3.42||4.34||5.90|