Function Room, 2nd Floor, Cedar Crest Building
Registration fee will be Php 350 for 4 events, and an additional Php 50 for each additional event. Competitor limit is set to 100 due to restrictions in the space of the function room.
Online registration opened and closed .
All registrants MUST read the instructions on the COMPETITOR'S GUIDE TAB. Payment instructions can be found on the PAYMENT METHODS TAB. Online registration and payment closes on July 20, 2018. STRICTLY NO WALK-IN PARTICIPANTS.
|7:00 AM - 7:30 AM||Preparation|
|7:30 AM - 8:00 AM||Competition orientation|
|8:00 AM - 9:30 AM||3x3x3 Cube||First Round||Average of 5||10 minutes||Top 40 advances|
|9:30 AM - 10:30 AM||3x3x3 One-Handed||Combined Final||Best of 2 / Average of 5||1 minute||10 minutes|
|10:30 AM - 11:15 AM||Square-1||Combined First Round||Best of 2 / Average of 5||1 minute||10 minutes||Top 8 advances|
|11:15 PM - 12:15 PM||Skewb||Combined First Round||Best of 2 / Average of 5||30 seconds||10 minutes||Top 12 advances|
|12:15 PM - 12:45 PM||LUNCH / 3x3x3 Cube with Feet||Combined Final||Best of 2 / Average of 5||5 minutes||10 minutes|
|12:45 PM - 1:45 PM||Pyraminx||Combined First Round||Best of 2 / Average of 5||30 seconds||10 minutes||Top 12 advances|
|1:45 PM - 2:55 PM||7x7x7 Cube||Combined Final||Best of 1 / Mean of 3||6 minutes||10 minutes|
|2:55 PM - 4:05 PM||6x6x6 Cube||Combined Final||Best of 1 / Mean of 3||4 minutes||10 minutes|
|4:05 PM - 5:00 PM||5x5x5 Cube||Combined First Round||Best of 2 / Average of 5||2 minutes 30 seconds||10 minutes||Top 8 advances|
|5:00 PM - 6:00 PM||4x4x4 Cube||Combined First Round||Best of 2 / Average of 5||1 minute 30 seconds||10 minutes||Top 8 advances|
|7:00 AM - 7:30AM||Preparation|
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||2x2x2 Cube||Combined First Round||Best of 2 / Average of 5||1 minute||10 minutes||Top 20 advances|
|8:30 AM - 9:45 AM||Megaminx||Combined First Round||Best of 2 / Average of 5||2 minutes 30 seconds||10 minutes||Top 12 advances|
|9:45 AM - 10:45 AM||3x3x3 Blindfolded||Combined First Round||Best of 3||10 minutes||Top 6 advances|
|10:45 AM - 11:15 AM||5x5x5 Cube||Final||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|11:15 AM - 11:45 AM||Square-1||Final||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|11:45 AM - 12:30 PM||LUNCH / Clock||Combined Final||Best of 2 / Average of 5||30 Seconds||10 minutes|
|12:30 PM - 1:00 PM||Skewb||Final||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|1:00 PM - 1:30 PM||Pyraminx||Final||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|1:30 PM - 2:15 PM||3x3x3 Cube||Second Round||Average of 5||10 minutes||Top 12 advances|
|2:15 PM - 2:45 PM||3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Best of 3||10 minutes|
|2:45 PM - 3:15 PM||Megaminx||Final||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|3:15 PM - 3:45 PM||4x4x4 Cube||Final||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|3:45 PM - 4:15 PM||2x2x2 Cube||Final||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|4:15 PM - 5:30 PM||3x3x3 Cube||Final||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|5:30 PM - 6:00 PM||Awarding Ceremonies|
Please see regulation A1a for the concept Time Limit.
Bank: BPI (not family)
Account Number: 1729057963
Account Name: Kaidrich Keolo Pobre
1. Go to a BPI Bank branch (not family).
2. Proceed to the transaction machine.
3. Fill in the necessary details (Info needed: account number and amount to be deposited). The machine will generate a transaction receipt number.
4. Wait for your number to be called.
5. When your number is called for the transaction, the teller will ask you the account name. (Answer: Kaidrich Keolo Pobre)
6. You will receive a deposit receipt.
7. Write the name of the competitor who paid for the registration on the deposit receipt.
8. Take a picture of the receipt with the competitor's name visible.
1. You may also deposit through online fund transfer.
2. Deposit the registration fee to the account number stated above.
3. Put the name of competitor you paid for the registration at the remarks tab.
4. Take a screen shot of the deposit transaction receipt.
5. After payment has been done, kindly send an e-mail with the picture to (firstname.lastname@example.org)[mailto:email@example.com] and/or (firstname.lastname@example.org)[mailto:email@example.com].
All newcomers are required to read WCA First-time Competitor Guide document to familiarize yoruself of the popular WCA regulations used to govern WCA competitions. Additionally, please watch this competitor tutorial by WCA Senior Delegate Kit Clement of the USA.
When you arrive at the competition venue, kindly follow the following steps:
1. Head to the registration table and sign on the competitor masterlist.
2. Get your Competitor Envelope which contains your Certificate of Participation, event schedule and grouping/officiating Team Assignment. You will be assigned to officiate at some point during the competition so be sure to take note of your assignement to avoid being disqualified. As per WCA Regulation 1e2, all competitors must be ready to officiate when called or assigned to. Declining such assginment merits disqualification at the discretion of the WCA Delegate.
3. Go inside the venue hall and wait for the competition to start.