Northside Duology Part 2 2022
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (Australian Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Upon registering you will receive an email stating “Your registration for Northside Duology Part 2 2022 is submitted and pending approval”. This does NOT mean that you are on the registration list. Competitors will not be approved until payment has been made.
Please ensure you have paid the registration fees via Stripe on the register page. Your registration is not complete and will not be processed until you have paid the $20 registration fee. Contact the organisational team if you encounter an issue.
- Once the competitor limit of 100 has filled, the waiting list will be opened.
- You must pay the $20 registration fee to be added to the waiting list.
- New registrations will be added to a waitlist and sorted in the order of payment.
- Waitlisted competitors will only be added to the competition if an existing competitor withdraws.
- If you do not move off the waitlist you will be provided with a full refund.
- You may enquire about your position on the waiting list by contacting the organisational team.
- If you can no longer make the competition you may request a refund.
- Withdrawing enables us to maximise attendance and for competitors on the waiting list to attend.
- To receive a full refund you must contact the organisational team by 31/12/2021.
- Refunds will only be issued after this date if you are feeling unwell with COVID-19 symptoms or are awaiting a COVID test and can no longer attend the competition.
You may change the events you are registered for here by 31/12/2021. After this date it is not possible to add events. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
- Proof of vaccination (COVID-19 digital certificate) will be required upon entry for all competitors and guests aged 16 years and older. Proof of vaccination will only be accepted via Check In QLD app or mygov documentation.
- Face masks are recommended for all competitors and guests
- All competitors and guests must check-in using the QR code
- If you feel sick, stay at home. If you are exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms consistent with COVID-19, you will not be permitted in the venue.
Communications from us:
- There will be important messages from the organisational team regarding your registration. Please ensure you whitelist our domain speedcubing.org.au in your email program.