Negros Speedcubing Open 2016
- Dec 29, 2016
- Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
3rd floor, Lopue's East Center, Bacolod City
- Lopue's East Center, Burgos-Circumferential Road, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Fun Place A located at the 3rd floor of Lopue's East
- Jay Benedict Alfaras and John Edison Ubaldo (ᜇ᜔ᜌᜓ︀ᜈ᜔ ᜁᜇᜒᜐᜓ︀ᜈ᜔ ᜂᜊᜎ᜔ᜇᜓ︀)
- WCA Delegate
- John Edison Ubaldo (ᜇ᜔ᜌᜓ︀ᜈ᜔ ᜁᜇᜒᜐᜓ︀ᜈ᜔ ᜂᜊᜎ᜔ᜇᜓ︀)
The competition is open to all interested cubers. This is the first-ever speedcubing competition in the island of Negros.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Jay Benedict Alfaras won with an average of 9.67 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. John Edison Ubaldo (ᜇ᜔ᜌᜓ︀ᜈ᜔ ᜁᜇᜒᜐᜓ︀ᜈ᜔ ᜂᜊᜎ᜔ᜇᜓ︀) finished second (11.77) and Lance Christian Montano Juarez finished third (12.00).