NR Hanukkah: Sq-1 & Skewb 2022
- Dec 21, 2022
- Ra'anana, Israel
אולם ספורט חטיבת השרון, רעננה
- Dubnov St 13, Ra'anana
- Amit Sheffer, Amitai Ziv, Arie Sherenzon, Gil Zussman, Rotem Kagan, and Shmulik Kachuriner
- WCA Delegates
- Amit Sheffer, Daniel Atlas, and Shmulik Kachuriner
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
,זוהי סדרת תחרויות הכוללת את: נר חנוכה: בלד, נר חנוכה: סקוואן וסקיוב, נר חנוכה: ביג קיובס
ניתן להתחרות רק בתחרות אחת מבין שלוש התחרויות
במידה ותירשמו ליותר מתחרות אחת, ההרשמה תוכל להיות מאושרת רק לאחת מהתחרויות
שימו לב שבכל אחת מהתחרויות יש מקצים שונים
This is a series competition alongside NR Hanukka: BLD , NR Hanukka: BigCubes, NR Hanukka: Sq-1 & Skewb
You will be permitted to compete at ONLY ONE of the three competitions.
If you register for more than one, your registration will only be accepted for one of the competitions.
Please note that each competition has a different set of events.
- Main event
- Number of times bookmarked
- Registration period
Online registration opened and will close .
- Registration requirements
Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
This competition is part of the NR Hanukka 2022 Competition Series. Other competitions in this Series are:
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₪70 (Israeli New Sheqel).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Any spectator can attend for free.
*The registration will be approved only after registering on the website + paying *
ההרשמה תאושר רק אחרי הרשמה באתר וגם השלמת תשלום! נא לשים לב
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 70 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 20 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 30 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Square-1||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00||Top 30 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue main hall.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Jerusalem.
Schedule for Wednesday (December 21, 2022)
קישור פייבוקס: https://payboxapp.page.link/2EMpptFmCUfgYm7t5
Paying through PayBox requires an Israeli phone number. If you don't have one, please contact the organizers at RubiksCompsIL@gmail.com
It is mandatory to follow these instructions to register! The acceptance of the registration is dependant on registering and paying according to the instructions!
If you have no use on the WCA website, create one.
Register to the competition using the "Register" button on the menu to the left.
Pay the registration fee (70 NIS) through the PayBox link at the end of the instructions. Using PayBox is free and doesn't require downloading the app (but you can pay from the app if you want)
You must put the following information in the registrations remarks. This information is mandatory so we know who the payment is intended to cover and contact you if need be.
WCAID (if the competitor has competed before. If not, "New Competitor")
Phone number for contacting you
For example, a competitor named John Smith with a phone number of 054-4444444 and a WCAID of 2009SMIT01 will enter:
Payments will not be refunded!
In case of any issues, contact the organizing team at RubiksCompsIL@gmail.com
PayBox link: https://payboxapp.page.link/2EMpptFmCUfgYm7t5
- According to Regulation 2e), all newcomers are required to bring some form of identification document that shows name, citizenship and date of birth.
- Every competitor should have read the official WCA regulations at least once before attending the competition! In addition, a more condensed version of the important regulations can be found at the WCA Competition Tutorial.
- While blindfolded events are happening in the main hall, there must be complete silence.
- No flash photography is allowed.
- All spectators must remain at least 1.5 meters away from every solving station.
- When a round is in progress, then all competitors in the current group must wait in the competitor waiting area, until they get called up to solve.
- You are not allowed to talk about the scrambles until the round is done! Otherwise, you might get disqualified.
- All competitors are required to help with scrambling and judging.
- Don't be afraid: there will also be time to test the equipment (for example the official timing device, the Stackmat timer) and discuss the rules if you have questions at the competition.
- If you have questions before the competition, please feel free to contact the competition organizers at RubiksCompsIL@gmail.com
סרטון שמסביר קצת איך תחרויות עובדות עם כתוביות בעברית זמין ביוטיוב:
כל הקרדיט על הסרטון הולך לקיט קלמנט, כריסטופר אולסון ולורן קלמץ
A video explaining how competitions operate with Hebrew subtitles is avalible on YouTube:
All credit for the video belongs to Kit Clement, Christopher Olson and Lauren Klemz
מקומות לאכול במרחק הליכה:
LA LA LA
Bread and Breakfast
There are many restaurants within walking distance as written above.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.