Medan Speedcube Challenge 2023
- Jul 1 - 2, 2023
- Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia
- Jl. Jawa No.8, Gg. Buntu, Kec. Medan Tim., Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20231
- Angeline Wijaya (黃千儀) and Michael (謝富亦)
- WCA Delegates
- Angeline Wijaya (黃千儀), Ivan Lew Yi Wen (刘义文), Michael (謝富亦), Muhammad Syahmi, and Wilson Alvis (陈智胜)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
In accordance with articles 2g, 2k, and 2l, competitors that fail to abide by the specified WCA Regulations shall be disqualified, at the discretion of the WCA delegate.
- Main event
- Competitor limit
- Number of times bookmarked
- Registration period
Online registration opened and will close .
- Registration requirements
Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 40 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is Rp60,000 (Indonesian Rupiah).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
Competitors may bring at most 3 guests.
The registration fee is subjected to the number of events.
1-2 events = Rp60,000 (US$4)
3-6 events = Rp150,000 (US$10)
7-12 events = Rp225,000 (US$15)
Maybank Indonesia: 1459439169 (Michael)
Swift Code (International Bank Transfer) : IBBKIDJA
Once registration and payment have been completed, please email us the receipt with:
First timer : Name, Date of Birth
Returners : WCA ID, and Participant's Name.
If you wish to make changes to your registration, please email to us before the registration deadline.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 60% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:40.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|6x6x6 Cube||First round||Bo1 / Mo3||6:00.00||1 attempt to get < 4:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Final||Bo1 / Mo3||6:00.00||1 attempt to get < 4:00.00|
|7x7x7 Cube||First round||Bo1 / Mo3||7:00.00||1 attempt to get < 5:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Final||Bo1 / Mo3||7:00.00||1 attempt to get < 5:00.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
|Clock||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Megaminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 25.00|
|Skewb||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 25.00|
|Square-1||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Centre Point Mall.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Jakarta.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (July 01, 2023)
Schedule for Sunday (July 02, 2023)
- We highly recommend all competitors to be familiar with WCA Regulations.
- Do check your email a week before the competition. Our organizers will send you an email that includes competition announcements, grouping list, venue policy (if necessary), and vital information for competitors only.
- You must be present at the venue during the competitor tutorial as we will be doing a demo and explaining some basic WCA regulations. If you have attended the competitor tutorial on Saturday, you do not have to be present during the tutorial session on Sunday.
- It is a must to be ready at least 60 minutes before your event/group starts, as we might run the competition ahead of schedule. You will not be able to compete in an event if you are not on time or missed the last call during that event.
We will be having a competitor tutorial on the competition day. However, we highly recommend all first-timers to watch this video to understand how solving in a competition works. It is also important to check WCA Regulations to make sure that you are familiar with the latest regulations. After finishing your attempts, you can check your results from WCA Live.
- Kami sangat menyarankan semua peserta untuk memahami Peraturan WCA.
- Periksa email Anda seminggu sebelum kompetisi. Panitia kami akan mengirimi Anda email yang berisi pengumuman kompetisi, daftar pengelompokan, kebijakan venue (jika perlu), dan informasi penting hanya untuk pesaing.
- Anda harus hadir di venue selama tutorial kompetitor karena kami akan melakukan demo dan menjelaskan beberapa peraturan dasar WCA. Jika Anda telah menghadiri tutorial kompetitor pada hari Sabtu, Anda tidak harus hadir pada sesi tutorial pada hari Minggu.
- Anda harus siap setidaknya 60 menit sebelum cabang/grup Anda dimulai, karena kami mungkin menjalankan kompetisi lebih cepat dari jadwal. Anda tidak akan dapat bersaing dalam suatu cabang jika Anda tidak tepat waktu atau melewatkan panggilan terakhir selama cabang tersebut.
Kami akan mengadakan tutorial kompetitor pada hari kompetisi. Namun, kami sangat menyarankan semua pemula untuk menonton video ini untuk memahami cara kerja solving dalam kompetisi. Penting juga untuk memeriksa Peraturan WCA untuk memastikan bahwa Anda memahami peraturan terbaru. Setelah menyelesaikan percobaan Anda, Anda dapat memeriksa hasil Anda dari WCA Live.
Live results of this competition would be uploaded through WCA live.
The top 3 for each event will be awarded a medal and a certificate, while the podium for the 3x3x3 event will be separated into two categories- overall and first-timer.
Shopee Indonesia: https://shopee.co.id/cubewerkz
Centre Point Mall
Shopee Indonesia: https://shopee.co.id/gancube.id
The competitor limit has been reached as of May 26th, 2023 at 12:57 local time!
You may still register for the competition and be added to the waiting list. The following waiting list is sorted chronologically based on registration completion:
Please allow up to 24 hours for your name to be displayed on the waiting list. Registrants that fail to make it off the waiting list by June 17, 2023 07:00 local time will be refunded 100% of the registration fee deducted by any transaction fee incurred.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.