Medan April Fools Open 2018
- Mar 31 - Apr 1, 2018
- Medan, Indonesia
- Jl. Tali Air No. 5, Mangga, Medan Tuntungan, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20135, Indonesia
- Medan April Fools Open 2018 website
- Firstian Fushada (符逢城), Michael (謝富亦), and Wilson Alvis (陈智胜)
- WCA Delegate
- Cendy Cahyo Rahmat
- Registration is capped at 100 competitors.
- Saturday has the following events: FMC (6 attempts), Megaminx, 6x6 and 7x7.
- Sunday has the following events: 3x3, 3x3 One-Handed, 2x2, 4x4, 5x5, 3x3 BLD, Pyraminx, Square-1 and Skewb.
For further information, please check the website or contact any of the organizers.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is Rp110,000 (Indonesian Rupiah).
There will be 2 registration systems: Early Bird and Walk-On.
1. Early Bird: Payments completed before March 30, 2018 are considered Early Bird, and are entitled to TWO(2) Raffle Tickets.
Registration fee: 110,000 IDR for 3x3x3 and 15,000 IDR for each additional event, with a maximum fee of 230,000 IDR.
2. Walk-On: Walk-on competitors are accepted. However, please note that you may not be entitled to benefits, such as Raffle Tickets(see Raffle section on the website). We also won't accept the walk-on registration if the competitor limit has reached.
Registration fee: 150,000 IDR for 3x3x3 and 15,000 IDR for each additional event, with a maximum fee of 270,000 IDR.
1. Bank Transfer
2. TBA(Will be announced through email)
For more information, click here.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.