St. Stephen’s College, Delhi
Please check the website for the steps of registration.
Online registration opened and closed .
|3x3x3 Cube||Aryan Chhabra||8.05||8.89||India||9.28||8.50||8.05||9.50||8.88|
|2x2x2 Cube||Arnav Arora||2.11||2.57||India||2.90||2.30||2.90||2.51||2.11|
|5x5x5 Cube||Shubham Kumar||1:08.78||1:15.00||India||1:20.61||1:09.95||1:15.81||1:08.78||1:19.25|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Shubham Kumar||15.08||15.40||India||15.55||15.26||15.08||17.50||15.40|
1) If you are a new competitor make a new WCA account by signing up with your full name with correct capitalization and correct DOB. Otherwise login with your WCA account and link your WCA ID with your WCA account if you haven't done so yet.
2) Fill the registration form on this website after clicking on the "Register" tab. You will be listed on the waiting list which means your registration has not been accepted yet.
3) Pay the registration amount corresponding to the number of events in which you are taking part here.
4) Your name will be listed in the approved list after 2-3 days after you have completed the payment on Cubelelo and registration on WCA.
100 Rupees for 1 Event 150 Rupees for 2-3 Events 200 Rupees for 4-5 Events 250 Rupees for 6-7 Events 300 Rupees for 8-9 Events
In case of any queries mail to the organisers or the delegate.
Make sure to bring your Photo ID with you on the competition days. You won't be allowed to enter without a valid photo-ID.
1) This schedule is tentative and can be modified by organisers. Make sure to pay attention to announcements during the competition.
2) In events with Avg of 5 format, any of the first two solves should be below the cutoff time for the competitor to get all five solves otherwise the competitor gets only 2 solves. In case of Mean of 3 format the first solve should be below the cutoff time.
3) After the time limit is crossed, the attempt is stopped and is awarded “DNF” [Did Not Finish].
4) All competitors must reach the venue by 1:30 P.M. on Day 1 to attend the Introduction Session which is compulsory for all.
5) Default time limit is of 10:00 i.e. Ten minutes.
Each event will be held in heats. You can find them here.
Each heat is divided into two parts i.e. Heat xA and Heat xB. These corresponds to a particular region and both of these heats will be taking place simultaneously. Make sure you are aware of your heats.
Please note that its in alphabetical order so it would be easy for you to note down your heats. Although a copy of the same will be on display in the venue. If you fail to show up when your heat for an event is called, you may not be allowed to solve later.
The schedule for the event can be seen here .
In order to enter the college you will need to show your ID card, make sure that you are carrying your ID card on both days of the competition.
Only 1 parent/guest is allowed along with the competitor. If you still insist upon having more than 1 guest, contact the organiser or the delegate.
Each and every competitor should be aware of the WCA Regulations and should abide by them during the course of the competition. Regulations can be found here.
An introduction session will be held on Day 1 at 1:30 p.m. It is compulsory for each and every competitor to attend it. All competitors should be present at the venue during this time period.
The nearest metro station to the venue is Vishwavidyalaya on yellow line. You have to take a rickshaw to the competition venue which will drop you at the main gate of college. There will be a person at the gate and also signs throughout the path guiding you to the venue i.e. Seminar Hall.
The Kamla Nagar Market is near to the venue. It consists of many food outlets including Dominos, McDonald's etc. You can also order from online portals and collect if from the main gate of the college. Please note that there is no time allotted for Lunch on Day 1, so make sure to have your Lunch before the competition, so that you don't miss out on any of your events on Day 1.
The event sponsors Cubelelo will be setting up a cube stall only on Day 1 from 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM. Modes of payment will be cash, PayTM and online banking.
Results will be updated simultaneously as the event proceeds and can be checked on Cubecomps.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.