St. Stephen’s College, Delhi
Please check the website for the steps of registration.
1) If you are a new competitor make a new WCA account by signing up with your full name with correct capitalization and correct DOB. Otherwise login with your WCA account and link your WCA ID with your WCA account if you haven't done so yet.
2) Fill the registration form on this website after clicking on the "Register" tab. You will be listed on the waiting list which means your registration has not been accepted yet.
3) Pay the registration amount corresponding to the number of events in which you are taking part here.
4) Your name will be listed in the approved list after 2-3 days after you have completed the payment on Cubelelo and registration on WCA.
100 Rupees for 1 Event 150 Rupees for 2-3 Events 200 Rupees for 4-5 Events 250 Rupees for 6-7 Events 300 Rupees for 8-9 Events
In case of any queries mail to the organisers or the delegate.
Make sure to bring your Photo ID with you on the competition days. You won't be allowed to enter without a valid photo-ID.
1) This schedule is tentative and can be modified by organisers. Make sure to pay attention to announcements during the competition.
2) In events with Avg of 5 format, any of the first two solves should be below the cutoff time for the competitor to get all five solves otherwise the competitor gets only 2 solves. In case of Mean of 3 format the first solve should be below the cutoff time.
3) After the time limit is crossed, the attempt is stopped and is awarded “DNF” [Did Not Finish].
4) All competitors must reach the venue by 1:30 P.M. on Day 1 to attend the Introduction Session which is compulsory for all.
5) Default time limit is of 10:00 i.e. Ten minutes.