Manchester Open 2018
- Feb 17 - 18, 2018
- Salford, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
- King William Street, Salford, Greater Manchester, M50 3UQ
- Organization team
- Christopher Morris and Nevins Chan Pak Hoong (陈百鸿)
- WCA Delegates
- Daniel Sheppard and James Molloy
Please make sure to read all the information in the tabs above.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Ciarán Beahan won with an average of 7.04 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Philipp Weyer finished second (7.21) and Sebastian Weyer finished third (7.50).
European records: Charlie Stark Square-1 8.23 (average); Sebastian Weyer 3x3x3 Cube 6.69 (average) and 5x5x5 Cube 50.09 (average).