Online registration opened and will close .
Registration fee is 300 php which is good for up to 3 events. 50 pesos shall be added for additional event(s). Payment is needed before registrations via the WCA website are approved. Payment-first basis will be implemented for competitors coming from the Philippines.
Base fee starts for first 3 events: 300php
Additional events: 50php
Competitor registered for 3x3, 4x4, and 3x3 One Hand= 300php
Additional events skewb and pyraminx= 50+50= 100php
Total to be paid= 400php
BDO bank deposit
Account name: Adrian Belmes Lopez
Account number: 3890102446
NOTE: You must write your name in the receipt and send it to this email address for approval:
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Robinson's Townmall Malabon.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Manila.
1. Ride MRT Line 3 from any station then drop by at North Avenue
2. At North Avenue station, ride jeep bound to Monumento and tell to the driver to drop by at Monumento Puregold.
3. Ride another jeep with signage of Acacia and tell to the driver to drop by at Robinsons.
From LRT 1:
1. Ride LRT 1 in any station and drop off at Monumento station.
2. Go to Puregold located at the side of the Monumento station
3. Ride a jeep with signage of Acacia and tell to the driver to drop by at Robinsons.
For the latest updates and announcements regarding the event, please visit the official facebook page of the Philippine Cubers Association.
You can also join the official facebook community group of Philippine Cubers Association Group.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.