Online registration opened and closed .
Registration fee is 350 good for 3 events. 50 pesos shall be added for additional event(s). Payment is needed before registrations via the WCA website are approved. Here are the steps to secure your slots for the competition after registering:
1. Wait for an email regarding payment details.
2. Settle the registration fee as instructed on the email.
3. Submit the payment receipt as instructed via email.
|3x3x3 Cube||Brenton Angelo Lo Wong||7.60||7.90||Philippines||9.11||7.78||7.60||8.16||7.77|
|2x2x2 Cube||Gabriel Gaza||2.11||2.69||Philippines||2.31||2.11||3.08||2.69||5.15|
|4x4x4 Cube||Richmond Mico Rigor||31.08||32.66||Philippines||31.10||33.76||33.12||33.99||31.08|
|6x6x6 Cube||Richmond Mico Rigor||1:55.91||1:57.64||Philippines||1:58.38||1:58.63||1:55.91|
|7x7x7 Cube||Richmond Mico Rigor||2:46.53||2:50.54||Philippines||2:57.53||2:47.55||2:46.53|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Phil Patrick F. Isidro||11.35||12.00||NR||Philippines||11.35||11.95||12.64||DNF||11.41|
|Pyraminx||Phil Patrick F. Isidro||2.72||4.29||Philippines||5.09||4.05||5.45||3.74||2.72|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 60 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 30 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 30 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 40 advance to next round|
|6x6x6 Cube||Combined First round||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 3:20.00||Top 15 advance to next round|
|7x7x7 Cube||Combined First round||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 4:40.00||Top 15 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 40 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 30 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 30 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Robinsons Luisita.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Manila.
Deadline of payment is until November, 19th 2018.
LBC Express / LBC Pera Padala
Name: Rodolfo Jepte L. Mabanta
Address: Calle Garcia, Poblacion, Urdaneta City
Contact #: 09279564946
NOTE: You must write your name in the receipt and send it to this email address for approval:
From Metro Manila
1. Ride a bus going to Dagupan City (ask the conductor if the bus passes or passes through the Robinsons Luisita/Hacienda Luisita.
2. Drop by in Hacienda Luisita or in Robinsons Luisita.
3. Find or ask the Guard if where is the Event Center of Robinsons.
From Baguio, Urdaneta, and Dagupan
1. Ride a bus going to Dau,Tarlar (ask the conductor if the bus passes or passes through the Robinsons Luisita/Hacienda Luisita.
2. Drop by in Toyota Tarlac City or in Loading and Unloading zone of Robinsons.
3. Find or ask if where is the Event Center of Robinsons.
1. Competitors must be familiar with the WCA Regulations for running a competition. For first timers. you can watch the WCA Competitor Tutorial here.
2. For officiating and solving, competitors will be divided into 4 Groups (Groupings TBA). They must know their respective roles and groups. Everyone is expected to cooperate in officiating (Article 1, WCA regulations).
FIRST TIME COMPETITORS
All newcomers are required to read WCA First-time Competitor Guide document to familiarize yoruself of the popular WCA regulations used to govern WCA competitions. Additionally, please watch this competitor tutorial by WCA Senior Delegate Kit Clement of the USA.
When you arrive at the competition venue, kindly follow the following steps:
1. Head to the registration table and sign on the competitor masterlist.
2. Present your proof of citizenship and any ID which shows your name and birthday.
3. Get your Competitor Envelope which contains your Certificate of Participation, event schedule and grouping/officiating Team Assignment. You will be assigned to officiate at some point during the competition so be sure to take note of your assignement to avoid being disqualified. As per WCA Regulation 1e2, all competitors must be ready to officiate when called or assigned to. Declining such assginment merits disqualification at the discretion of the WCA Delegate.
4. Go inside the venue hall and wait for the competition to start.
For the latest updates and announcements regarding the event, please visit the official facebook page of the Philippine Cubers Association.
You can also join the official facebook community group of PCA by clicking here.
Luisita Central Park Hotel:
Luisita Business Park, Hacienda Luisita, San Miguel 2301, Tarlac
(045) 985 1912
3 star hotel
Micro Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tarlac
Hacienda Luisita, Tarlac City, 2301, Tarlac
(045) 985 1770
3 star hotel
San Sebastian, Tarlac City, Tarlac
Note: kindly check it in Google Map
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a combined round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.