Kosovo Open 2023
- Jun 25, 2023
- Prishtina, Kosovo
- Preoc, Marigona Residence, International School of Prishtina / Gracanica 10000
- Aleksandar Arsovski and Lir Ukaj
- WCA Delegate
- Aleksandar Arsovski
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
For more information check out the tabs!
- Main event
- Competitor limit
- Number of times bookmarked
- Registration period
Online registration opened and will close .
- Registration requirements
Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 60 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is €5 (Euro).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
You will have to pay directly at the venue.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||20:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue [International School of Prishtina](https://ispkosova.com/).
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Europe/Skopje.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Sunday (June 25, 2023)
New Competitor Information
If you are a new competitor, it is important that you are familiar with the Regulations. The regulations are very long and are quite a lot to take in so don't worry if you don't remember it all! Because of this, we have a video that explains the competing procedure which we recommend to watch before attending: Competing Tutorial. We will also be holding an introduction to competing as per the Schedule which we recommend you attend as well.
New competitors must bring some form of ID to show at the competition to confirm the name, the country they wish to compete for, and the date of birth registered with. The usual items of ID that people bring are Passports, Birth Certificates, Driver's Licenses, etc. As long as it has your name, date of birth, and country, then it will be fine.
If you have any questions, we recommend that you check the FAQ in case it has been asked before. But you are more than welcome to contact us at the link on the General Info page.
Information for All Competitors
- Please help judge! We rely very heavily on regular competitors to make the competition run to schedule. It is not very difficult to do, and even parents can do it! If you'd like to learn the procedure then we will explain it during the introduction to competing, and if you still don't quite understand we can show you during the rounds as well. And you may judge whenever you want.
- However, if you are competing in an event then you are expected to help judge for that event. Check your personal schedule that you will receive at the competition or the 'Groups'-Tab to see when you have to judge.
- No flash photography under any circumstance within the venue. It is extremely distracting for competitors.
- If you are a spectator, please stay 1.5m away from competitors at all times as per Regulation 7b.
- Please treat the venue with respect, put all of your rubbish in bins, black bin bags, or take it home with you and keep your area tidy.
- There are thousands of puzzles at these events, make sure to keep yours together so you don't lose them! Keeping them in a bag and looking after it at all times is recommended.
- During blindfolded events, please stay silent within the venue. These events require a high amount of concentration and any noise can be distracting. We will announce when the silence will begin and when you may talk within the venue again.
It is very important that all the participants have studied the regulations in detail to ensure a flawless process of the competition.
They can be found here : English
Do I have to come in the registration period?
- You must come at least 30 minutes earlier before your first event. However, if it's your first time competing we encourage you to come in 9:00 to attend the competitor intruduction presentation.
Do you supply the cubes for the competition?
- Everyone must bring his own cubes. If you do not own a cube you can ask a friend or competitor to land you one.
Where do I pay for the competition?
- With the online registration you are guaranteed a spot for the competition, however the payment will be directly on the venue on the day of the competition.
Are we required to register online?
- It is MANDATORY to register online.
Do we need to enter the exact number of guests?
- Enter how many guests you expect to come. It doesn't have to be the exact number, we are using this data to approximate how many people will attend the competition in total.
Do guests pay for entrance?
- No. The entrance is free for guests.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
A cumulative time limit may be enforced (see Regulation A1a2).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.