Knights Cubing Open 2019
- Sep 20 - 21, 2019
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
St. Joseph Higher Secondary School
- St. Joseph Higher Secondary School, 97 Asad Ave, Dhaka 1207, Bangladesh
Room name: Polux (3rd floor)
- Farrah Abdallah, Kazi Khayruzzaman Meraj, Mohammad Siwom Chowdhury, Muhtasim Al Farabi, Sazid Uddin, and Shefa Tun Noor
- WCA Delegate
- Daniel James
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Make sure you will be available at the venue at least 15 minutes before your event starts. You won't be allowed to participate in an event if you reach late.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time or not aware of competition rules, make sure that you attend the tutorial session.
- If you're participating in a WCA competition for first time, please bring your ID card as well.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ৳500 (Bangladeshi Taka).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 80% of your registration fee.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ৳900 (Bangladeshi Taka).
Online Registration fee
Base fee (for 2 events & lunch): 500 BDT
Extra fee (per 4 events): 100 BDT
If you are participating in 2 events, fees will be 500.
If you are participating in 6 events, fees will be 600.
If you are participating in 10 events, fees will be 700.
For students of St. Joseph Higher Secondary School, All 10 events = 600 BDT
Note for refund
In case you want to cancel your registration, you can apply for a refund of the registration fee by 31st August 2019 (31/08/2019) by contacting us through mail or on Facebook. The refund will be made by reversing your transaction from your payment method, not in cash. NO requests for refund will be entertained post the deadline.
Spot Registration fee
Note: For spot registration, you will be allowed to register only for those events which takes place at least 30 minutes after you register. So, if you want to do spot registration for an event, you should register for it at least 30 minutes before the start of the event.
Spot registration will only be available if the 150 competitor limit isn't crossed.
Spot reg. fee: 900 BDT (Any number of events + lunch)
Steps to complete online registration
1. Register at this link (LINK). You will need to create an account on WCA website before registering here or login with your existing account.
2. Make the payment through Bkash, Rocket or In Person (after contacting the person through Phone or Facebook)
3. Wait upto 48 hours for your registration to be confirmed. Once your registration is confirmed, you will get a confirmation mail and your name will appear in the list of registered competitors (LINK)
Steps to pay by Bkash (Personal)
1. Go To Bkash Menu by 247#
2. Choose option 1 from the menu
3. Enter Personal number: *01677067432** or 01534855742
4. Enter Ammount xxx BDT (Including Bkash Charge)
5. Enter your name on Reference
6. Enter your Menu Pin to Confirm the Payment
7. Send the Transcation ID and Your Name to : 01677067432 (Meraj Kazi) or 01534855742 (Muhtasim Al Farabi) or you can inbox in Facebook.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Taosif Amin Sahil won with an average of 8.26 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Farrah Abdallah finished second (10.10) and Mohammad Siwom Chowdhury finished third (10.97).