Level 8, Muarar Skyview
Please read through all tabs on this page as they contain very useful information.
Online registration opened and will close .
The base registration fee is RM 54.39 which include 3x3x3 Cube event only. Additional fees shall be added on top of the base registration fee according to events (other than 3x3x3 Cube event) registered.
2x2x2 Cube - RM 4.18
4x4x4 Cube - RM 5.23
5x5x5 Cube - RM 6.28
6x6x6 Cube - RM 8.37
3x3x3 Blindfolded - RM 8.37
3x3x3 Fewest Moves - RM 8.37
3x3x3 One-Handed - RM 5.23
Megaminx - RM 5.23
Square-1 - RM 5.23
Skewb - RM 5.23
Pyraminx - RM 5.23
The extra steps for registration are as follows:
1. Pay according to the event(s) that you registered and indicate the full name of the participant, email address (as per registered at WCA website) at https://www.mycubeassociation.com/payment-jco2020
2. Once registration and payment done, please provide the organising team some time to process your registration.
Please note that registrations are approved manually. If your registration is not approved within 3 working days after payment, please contact the organization team.
If you wish to add/remove/amend your event, or withdraw from the competition, you should email to us before the registration deadline. Our team will provide procedures needed.
Please take note that:
**- All registration fees are payable via paypal (debit/credit card) only, walk-in payment and registration are not acceptable.
CIMB Bank Debit Cardholders are currently blocked from making any payments to Paypal due to an incident happened on Dec,17 2018 (For more information you may visit: http://str.sg/o2ih)
* You must complete all the steps given as per instructed, failure to do so will lead to incomplete registration.
* Registration will close on Thursday, March 12, 2020, 12:00 AM GMT+8, or when the competitor limit of 100 people is reached.
* Payment which does not match with the events registered will be recognised as 'Incomplete registration'.
* Incomplete registration: The base registration fee will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
* Withdraw from the competition before registration deadline: The base registration fee will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
* Withdraw 1 or more events (but still participating) before deadline: 100% refund for the affected amount in cash during registration on the competition day.
* Withdraw after registration deadline: No refund.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 50 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Combined First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:50.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|6x6x6 Cube||Combined Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 5:00.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||30:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Mo3||1 hour|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|Megaminx||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Square-1||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue MUARAR 99 HOTEL.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Kuala_Lumpur.
Throughout the competition, live results will be uploaded continuously through WCA Live.
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a combined round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.