Jieyang Open 2021
- Aug 8, 2021
- Jieyang, Guangdong, China
Vienna International Hotel (Jieyang Jieyanglou)
- South of East Xinyang Road, West of Lianhua Avenue, Rongcheng District, 522000
Meeting Hall on 2nd Floor
- Jieyang Open 2021 website
- Organization team
- Heng Wu (吴桁), Mingshi Zheng (郑铭师), and Zixuan Liu (刘子瑄)
- WCA Delegate
- Ming Zheng (郑鸣)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Number of times bookmarked
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ¥100 (Chinese Renminbi Yuan).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend paying an entry fee of ¥30 (Chinese Renminbi Yuan).
1. Participants shall monitor their health status and make sure that there is no COVID-19-like symptoms before they register and participate in the competition.
2. Before the competition, competitors shall send the travelling information including railway, air ticket and hotel accommodation, to the organizer's E-mail (email@example.com) . Otherwise, the organizer wil forbid the competitors whose information is unknown and not refund the registration fee.
4. Search "粤康码" and "国务院客户端" in WeChat, and fill in the information to declare the health condition. Staff and competitors are permitted only after ensuring that there is no risk. Competitors from high-risk areas are not allowed to compete. Competitors from medium-risk areas should provide a negative nucleic acid test report within 7 days before the competition.
5. All the people, including competitors, spectators and staff members, must wear masks, be disinfected with alcohol in hands, and have their body temperature checked before entering the venue.
6. After the registration, if you are unable to participate due to the change of regional risk level, you can contact the organizer to cancel the registration and get refunded 95% of the registration fee.
All registration must be done online via cubingchina.com.
For Chinese domestic participants, a completed registration is online registration plus prepaid registration fee. For oversea participants, if you can't pay the fee online, please Email the delegate right after you do the online registration. Then we will make a reservation for you by manually accepting your registration and you can pay the fee by cash at the venue. Please check the competition website for registration and the other information.
The registration fee comprise basic entry fee and additional fee per event.
There is a 24-hour pause time after the registration cancellation deadline that from 2021-07-25 20:00:00 GMT +8 to 2021-07-26 20:00:00 GMT +8, during which you are not able to register.
Registered events cannot be exchanged for other events (for example, a competitor registered for 4x4 speedsolve cannot change their registration to 2x2 speedsolve). Registrations cannot be exchanged among different people.
- Please keep in mind that, once you cancel the registraton, you are not able to attend the competition any more.
- Every competitor must have an idea about the regulations, especifically the WCA Safety Policy.
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 55.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:40.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|6x6x6 Cube||First round||Bo1 / Mo3||5:00.00||1 attempt to get < 3:10.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|7x7x7 Cube||First round||Bo1 / Mo3||6:30.00||1 attempt to get < 4:20.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Clock||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 18.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||40.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Square-1||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Vienna International Hotel (Jieyang Jieyanglou).
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Shanghai.
Schedule for Sunday (August 08, 2021)
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.