Jharkhand Cube Open 2020
- Jan 19, 2020
- Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
Indian Institute of Technology ( Indian School of Mines )
- Student Activity Centre, Chanchani Colony, IIT ( ISM ), Dhanbad, Jharkhand 826004, India
Student Activity Centre, IIT ( ISM ), Dhanbad
- Organization team
- Anurag Srivastava, Lokeshwar Singh Mundari, and Sirigireddy Dhana Laxmi
- WCA Delegate
- Akula Pavan Kumar
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 80 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹100 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹100 (Indian Rupee).
Please do the payment of each participant separately.
First time participants
Step 1 - Sign-up on WCA
Step 2 - Register for the competition
Step 1 - Sign-in using your email that you used for your previous competitions
Step 2 - Register for the competition (ensure your WCA id is mentioned)
Number of events Registration Fee 1 ₹100 2 ₹150 3 ₹200 4 ₹250 5 ₹300 6 ₹350 7 ₹400
1. It is mandatory to pay the registration fees to complete the full registration process.
2. Wait for 48 hours to get your registration confirmed after payment has been done.
3. Please bring your own cubes.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.