Jharkhand Cube Open 2019
- Jan 13, 2019
- Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
Indian Institute of Technology ( Indian School of Mines )
- Student Activity Centre, Chanchani Colony, IIT ( ISM ), Dhanbad, Jharkhand 826004, India
Student Activity Centre, IIT ( ISM ), Dhanbad
- Organization team
- Anurag Srivastava, Lokeshwar Singh Mundari, and Nishad Girish Mandlik
- WCA Delegate
- Somya Srivastava
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
This competition has a participation limit of 80 participants. Entry is on 1st come 1st serve basis.
2. Round Details
3.Registration & Payment
4. You have to get your own Cube.
5. New Competitor Information
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 80 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹100 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹100 (Indian Rupee).
Pay using the details given in the Registration&payment tab.
Registration fee for online registrations:
Number of events Online Registration Fee 1 ₹100 2 ₹150 3 ₹200 4 ₹250 5 ₹300 6 ₹350
1. You can't change the events once the registration closes.
2. It is mandatory to pay the registration fees to complete the full registration process.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.