Indianapolis Cubes Winter 2019
- Dec 14, 2019
- Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Downtown Union Station
- 123 W Louisiana St, Indianapolis, IN 46225, USA
The competition is in the Victoria Station Room
- Tyler Brodzinski
- WCA Delegate
- James Hildreth
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 130 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Luke Garrett won with an average of 7.49 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Andy Denney finished second (7.95) and Miles Lentz finished third (9.11).
|3x3x3 Cube||Luke Garrett||5.97||7.49||United States||DNF||8.10||7.85||6.53||5.97|
|2x2x2 Cube||Andy Denney||0.86||2.63||United States||2.73||3.11||4.87||2.05||0.86|
|4x4x4 Cube||Andy Denney||29.91||32.95||United States||32.91||32.25||33.69||29.91||35.24|
|5x5x5 Cube||Andy Denney||53.64||1:04.22||United States||1:01.64||1:03.26||1:07.77||1:11.10||53.64|
|6x6x6 Cube||James Hildreth||2:03.40||2:11.34||United States||2:08.42||2:22.21||2:03.40|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Ivan Krueger||32.68||39.83||United States||42.94||42.81||32.68||43.16||33.73|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 60% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|6x6x6 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||7:00.00||1 attempt to get < 3:30.00|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Downtown Union Station.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/New_York.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (December 14, 2019)
For Parking, I suggest using ParkWhiz for options surrounding the venue.
- Please be familiar with the WCA Regulations.
- Please remember that there is NO flash photography allowed. It is distracting to competitors and against the regulations. Also, make sure all cameras used at the solving stations have their screens faced away from the competitors or the result will be a DNF.
* Please watch this WCA Competitor Tutorial made by Kit Clement and Chris Olson to better familiarize yourself with how competitions work.
* All competitors will be divided into groups for each event that they are competing in. When the group that you are in is called, you will bring your puzzle up to a table with scorecards for all competitors in that group, and you will place your puzzle on top of the scorecard with your name on it.
This competition is sponsored by TheCubicle.com! They will be providing prizes to all winners and the 3x3 podium!
There are numerous options of food surrounding the venue within downtown Indianapolis. Food WILL NOT be provided or offered at the venue, please make alternate arrangements.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.