Downtown Event Center
Please make sure you are familiar with all of the WCA regulations. If you have never attended a competition before, or would like a refresher, please attend the competitor tutorial at 8:00 AM on Saturday. We would also reccomend you watch this video. Competitors from Idaho are eligible for an Idaho Champion titile.
Online registration opened and closed .
Below are some of the policies that will be used for this competition.
* Registration is first come, first served based on the order of when payment is received.
* If you register and later realize you cannot make the event, you can request a 75% refund before registration closes.
* After registration closes, no refunds will be awarded.
* Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
* Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
* Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
* If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Competitors will be accepted from the waitlist in the order that they paid.
* Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a full refund shortly before the event.
* No more registrations will be accepted from the waitlist after registration closes at 6 PM Mountain Time on July 23rd, 2020.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 30 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|5x5x5 Cube||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|6x6x6 Cube||Combined Final||Bo1 / Mo3||6:00.00||1 attempt to get < 4:00.00|
|7x7x7 Cube||Combined Final||Bo1 / Mo3||8:00.00||1 attempt to get < 6:00.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||20:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Mo3|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||1:30.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00|
|Clock||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00|
|Megaminx||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00|
|Pyraminx||Combined First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Skewb||Combined First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Square-1||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||1:30.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||1:30:00.00 total for 4x4x4 Blindfolded Final and 5x5x5 Blindfolded Final **|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||1:30:00.00 total for 4x4x4 Blindfolded Final and 5x5x5 Blindfolded Final **|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Downtown Event Center.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Boise.
As this is a State Championship, there will be an Idaho Champion in every event. The Idaho Champions will be the top compeitor from Idaho. If you would like to be considered for this, please bring proof of residence (school ID, drivers licence, etc.).
The gift card prizes are as follows:
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
A cumulative time limit may be enforced (see Regulation A1a2).
A cumulative time limit may be enforced across rounds (see Guideline A1a2++).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a combined round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.