IIT Roorkee Open 2020
- Feb 15 - 16, 2020
- Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
- Lecture Hall Complex, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttrakhand-247667
- Devjit Menghani, Masih Ahmed, and Vatsal Agarwal
- WCA Delegates
- Akash Rupela and Ujjawal Pabreja
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹150 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹200 (Indian Rupee).
Spectators can attend for free.
- For online registration, a base fee of INR 150, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. (INR 150 + minimum one event of INR 50 = INR 200) For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 150 + (3 x 50) = INR 300.
- For on the spot registration, a base fee of INR 200, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. (INR 200 + minimum one event of INR 50 = INR 250) For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 200 + (3 x 50) = INR 350
- Payment can be made through one of the options below:
- Pay through Instamojo(LINK)
- Calculate your payment amount and pay through PayTm to 8447852838. Mention "IIT Roorkee 2020" and your name in the payment description/comments. Please contact the organizers if you forget to specify this information.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Kunal Oak||8.16||9.03||India||9.29||8.31||9.55||8.16||9.48|
|2x2x2 Cube||Kunal Oak||2.54||3.14||India||3.60||2.54||2.80||4.19||3.02|
|4x4x4 Cube||Kunal Oak||34.35||35.61||India||35.87||39.13||34.35||35.58||35.37|
|5x5x5 Cube||Ujjawal Pabreja||58.69||1:04.83||India||1:11.34||1:00.79||58.69||1:07.23||1:06.47|
|6x6x6 Cube||Kunal Oak||1:38.86||1:49.24||India||1:38.86||2:01.06||1:47.81|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Shivam Bansal||27.78||DNF||India||31.37||27.78||DNF|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Ujjawal Pabreja||14.09||15.59||India||14.16||17.65||19.32||14.96||14.09|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Shivam Bansal||31/40 1:00:00||India||31/40 1:00:00|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||7:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
|6x6x6 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 7:00.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Final||Bo1||10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Kolkata.
Schedule for Saturday (February 15, 2020)
Schedule for Sunday (February 16, 2020)
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.