IISER Pune Cube Open 2022
- Oct 29, 2022
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Ward No. 8, NCL Colony, Pashan, Pune
Lecture Hall Complex (LHC), Ground Floor
- Organization team
- Amoghavarsha A. V., Neev Shah, Purva Parmar, and Vaishakh Kargudri
- WCA Delegate
- Somya Srivastava
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Mention Lecture Hall Complex & Cubing competition at the main gate.
- Bikes and Cars are allowed inside the IISER campus.
- Helmet is compulsory or bikes wont be permitted.
- Vaishakh Kargudri: +91 9769214456
- Neev Shah: +91 9819640748
- Purva Parmar: +91 6354943839
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹300 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Please check your respective mail ID's through which you will receive all the communications from the organisation team.
All the Newcomers are requested to get their valid ID proofs with Date of Birth Mentioned on it.
For the Returning Participants: Please claim your WCA ID if you have not claimed it yet.
Tutorial link is provided below.
1. You can't change the events once the registration period closes.
2. It is mandatory to pay the registration fees AND register on WCA to complete the full registration process.
3. Wait for 48 hours to get your registration confirmed after payment has been done.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.