IISERK Cube Open 2019
- Sep 28, 2019
- Nadia, West Bengal, India
- Mohanpur, Nadia District, West Bengal- 741246
G02, Ground Floor, Prafulla Chandra Ray Lecture Hall.
- Organization team
- CubeHub and Navneet Singh
- WCA Delegate
- Somya Srivastava
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Navneet - 9491530135; 9398569301
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹300 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹400 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fee for online and On The Spot (OTS) registrations:
Number of events Online Registration Fee On The Spot Fee 1 ₹300 ₹400 2 ₹325 ₹425 3 ₹350 ₹450 4 ₹375 ₹475 5 ₹400 ₹500 6 ₹425 ₹525 7 ₹450 ₹550
Pay the registration fees here
1. You can't change the events once the registration closes.
2. It is mandatory to pay the registration fees to complete the full registration process.
3. Registration is free for IISER students only.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Siddhikant Mishra won with an average of 10.08 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Muhtasim Al-Farabi finished second (10.72) and Anunak Roy finished third (11.37).