Guwahati FMC Challenge 2023
- Apr 15, 2023
- Guwahati, Assam, India
- Virat Enclave, by lane-11, Ganesh Mandir Path, New Guwahati, Noonmati - 781020
B-5, 5th floor
- SpeedCubing Guwahati and Spondon Nath
- WCA Delegate
- Spondon Nath
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Late entries won't be allowed to participate.
- Participants are expected to volunteer when not actively participating.
- Due to limited space in the venue, participants are requested not to bring any guests. Minors can be accompanied by 1 guest.
- Main event
- Competitor limit
- Number of times bookmarked
- Registration period
Online registration opened and will close .
- Registration requirements
Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 15 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹100 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend paying an entry fee of ₹500 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees- 100Rs per event.
(Example- for 3 events, 100×3= 300Rs.)
1. Register for the competition on WCA.
2. Once registered on WCA, send your correct registration fees amount to this UPI ID- 8724973633@jupiteraxis and send a screenshot of confirmation of payment to 8724973633 over WhatsApp.
For any difficulties with paying registration fees, kindly reach out in the same number.
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Mo3||1 hour|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Private Residence.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Kolkata.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (April 15, 2023)
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.