Guangdong Open 2021
- May 1 - 3, 2021
- Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Lingnan E-commerce Park
- No.1 Xiajiaoxihuan Road, Luopu Street, Panyu District
Lingnan CEC, Meeting Room
- Guangdong Open 2021 website
- Organization team
- Guangzhou Cubing Organisation Team (广州魔方比赛组委会)
- WCA Delegates
- Baocheng Wu (吴宝城), Chen Kang (亢晨), and Ming Zheng (郑鸣)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 350 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ¥150 (Chinese Renminbi Yuan).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend paying an entry fee of ¥60 (Chinese Renminbi Yuan).
1. Participants shall monitor their health status and make sure that there is no fever, cough, fatigue, diarrhea and other symptoms before they register and participate in the competition.
2. Before the competition, competitors shall well prepare the travelling information including railway, air ticket and hotel reservation. The organizing team may ask competitors to provide their itinerary via E-mail before or after the competition.
3. Everyone must prepare the personal health QR-code. Here is the way to get it: Search "粤康" and "国务院客户端" in WeChat, and fill in the information to declare the health condition. Staff and competitors are permitted only after ensuring that there is no risk.
4. Competitors from high-risk areas are not allowed to compete (the government restrict the people in the high-risk area to leave and travel). Competitors from medium-risk areas should provide a negative nucleic acid test report within 7 days before the competition.
5. All the people, including competitors, spectators and staff members, must wear masks, be disinfected with alcohol in hands, and have their body temperature checked before entering the venue (if you show any COVID-19 symptoms, you are not allowed to enter the venue).
6. Before the time 2021-04-23 20:00:00 GMT +8, if your location has been changed to high-risk level, you can contact the organizer to cancel the registration and get refunded 95% of the registration fee.
All registration must be done online via cubingchina.com.
For Chinese domestic participants, a completed registration is online registration plus prepaid registration fee. For foreign participants, if you can't pay the fee online via Alipay, please contact the delegate by E-mail right after you finish the onlineregistration. Then we will make a reservation for you by manually accepting your registration and you can pay the fee by cash at the venue. Please check the competition website for registration and the other information.
Guests and spectators need to purchase the entry ticket on Cubingchina: https://cubingchina.com/competition/Guangdong-Open-2021/ticket, which will be available at 2021-04-23 20:00 GMT +8.
Please be noted that, the registration fee and all the entry ticket cannot be refunded after 2021-04-23 20:00 GMT +8.
There is a 24-hour pause time after the registration cancellation deadline that from 2021-04-23 20:00:00 GMT +8 to 2021-04-24 20:00:00 GMT +8, during which you are not able to register.
A waiting list will not be in use.
Registered competitors can add events to their registration through the registration page on CubingChina before 2021-04-23 20:00:00 GMT +8. Event registration fees must be paid for added events.
Registered events cannot be exchanged for other events (for example, a competitor registered for 4x4 speedsolve cannot change their registration to 2x2 speedsolve). Registrations cannot be exchanged among different people.
- Please keep in mind that, once you cancel the registraton, you are not able to attend the competition any more.
- Every competitor must have an idea about the WCA regulations, especifically the WCA Safety Policy.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
World records: Yunhao Lou (娄云皓) Clock 3.22 (single) and Clock 2.87 (single).
Asian records: Kaijun Lin (林恺俊) 3x3x3 Blindfolded 18.71 (average) and 4x4x4 Blindfolded 1:20.08 (average); Yezhen Han (韩业臻) 3x3x3 Cube 5.57 (average); Ziyu Wu (吴子钰) Megaminx 29.67 (single).
|3x3x3 Cube||Yiheng Wang (王艺衡)||5.99||6.28||China||6.25||6.42||7.49||6.16||5.99|
|2x2x2 Cube||Ruihang Xu (许瑞航)||1.25||1.54||China||1.39||1.58||1.25||1.66||2.50|
|4x4x4 Cube||Junliang Huang (黄骏亮)||26.34||29.26||China||30.74||35.55||29.90||26.34||27.15|
|5x5x5 Cube||Junliang Huang (黄骏亮)||46.07||52.35||China||47.33||55.36||54.75||46.07||54.98|
|6x6x6 Cube||Zixuan Liu (刘子瑄)||1:38.63||1:41.54||China||1:44.12||1:38.63||1:41.88|
|7x7x7 Cube||Zixuan Liu (刘子瑄)||2:18.02||2:23.78||China||2:33.50||2:19.81||2:18.02|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Kaijun Lin (林恺俊)||17.55||18.71||AsR||China||18.93||19.64||17.55|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Peiyan Li (利沛焰)||25||30.33||China||35||25||31|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Ruihang Xu (许瑞航)||10.33||11.31||China||11.46||10.81||10.33||11.71||11.65|
|Clock||Yunhao Lou (娄云皓)||2.87||WR||4.39||China||4.67||4.04||6.06||2.87||4.47|
|Megaminx||Ziyu Wu (吴子钰)||29.85||34.21||China||36.92||36.16||32.68||29.85||33.79|
|Pyraminx||Jiazhou Li (李佳洲)||1.70||2.28||China||1.84||3.07||1.70||5.00||1.92|
|Skewb||Shangtong Fu (傅上桐)||2.78||3.15||China||2.86||3.02||2.78||7.57||3.57|
|Square-1||Jiazhou Li (李佳洲)||6.76||7.62||China||7.36||6.76||8.35||10.56||7.14|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Kaijun Lin (林恺俊)||1:19.07||1:20.08||AsR||China||1:19.22||1:19.07||1:21.94|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Wenjie Xu (徐文杰)||6:41.05||DNF||China||6:41.05||DNF||DNF|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Yucheng Chen (陈裕铖)||37/49 1:00:02||China||37/49 1:00:02|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 150 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 60 advance to next round|
|Semi Final||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 15.00||Top 60 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 15 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 55.00||Top 15 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:40.00||Top 15 advance to next round|
|6x6x6 Cube||First round||Bo1 / Mo3||5:00.00||1 attempt to get < 3:10.00||Top 15 advance to next round|
|7x7x7 Cube||First round||Bo1 / Mo3||6:30.00||1 attempt to get < 4:20.00||Top 15 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||First round||Bo3||10:00.00 cumulative *||Top 15 advance to next round|
|Final||Bo3||10:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Mo3||1 hour|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 25.00||Top 15 advance to next round|
|Clock||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 18.00||Top 15 advance to next round|
|Megaminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00||Top 15 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00||Top 15 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00||Top 15 advance to next round|
|Square-1||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 25.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||40:00.00 cumulative *|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||1:00:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Final||Bo1||10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Lingnan E-commerce Park.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Shanghai.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (May 01, 2021)
Schedule for Sunday (May 02, 2021)
Schedule for Monday (May 03, 2021)
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.