Going Fast in Idaho 2022
- Feb 19, 2022
- Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
- 480 Park Ave, Idaho Falls, ID 83402
- Rustin Haderlie
- WCA Delegate
- Bradley Sampson
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Masks are required while competiting, judging, scrambling, etc. Masks are highly recommended for everyone while in the venue. Competitors may only bring one spectator with them.
Competitors are encouraged to bring their own pens.
- Main event
- Number of times bookmarked
- Registration period
Online registration opened and will close .
- Registration requirements
Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
The registration fee has to be paid through Stripe here once registered.
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
* Registration is first come, first served based on the order of when payment is received.
* If you register and later realize you cannot make the event, email us and we will delete your registration and issue a 75% refund.
* After registration closes, no refunds will be awarded.
* Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events before 6 PM Mountain Time on February 11, 2022.
* Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
* Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration.
* If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Competitors will be accepted from the waitlist in the order that they paid.
* Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a full refund after registration closes.
* No more registrations will be accepted from the waitlist after registration closes at 6 PM Mountain Time on February 11, 2022.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 24 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||3:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||2:30.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|Clock||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Square-1||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:30.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue College of Eastern Idaho John E. Christofferson Multi-Purpose Complex.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Boise.
Schedule for Saturday (February 19, 2022)
Competitors must wear a mask while competing. Competitors are encouraged to bring their own pens to this competition. Pens will be supplied for anyone who does not bring one.
All competing will be done, "stationary". This means that there will not be a competitor waiting area. At each competing station, there will be one competitor and one judge until the group is finished.
Rather than dropping off your cube at a "cube drop off table", competitors will go to the station with their scorecard, (labeled on their lanyard) and place their cube, and scorecard in the cube cover at their station.
After you have finished all of your solves (and signed for them!), you will be able to leave the station with your cube.
At 9:00 AM, before the first round of 3x3 starts, there will be a competitor tutorial. All competitors are encourage to attend reguardless of whether or not they have previously competed, as some things are different as per our Risk Management Plan.
New competitors are encouraged to watch this video, although some aspects of our competition will be run differently in accordance with the WCA Competition Safety Policy, and our Risk Management Plan.
Competitors will be asked to be a judge and/or runner throught the course of the competition.
Competitors with an internet-enabled device will be asked to use cubing.net's WCA inspection tool. Stopwatches will still be provided by the organization team for those who are unable to or wish not to use this tool.
We will have a comprehensive judging and running tutorial during our competitor tutorial at 8:00 AM before 3x3 round 1 starts. Seasoned competitors will find some things different as per our Risk Management Plan.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.