Eden Court Winter Open 2018
- Dec 9, 2018
- Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Plot No. 2, G/1, Action Area II, New Town, Rajarhat, Action Area II, Newtown, Kolkata, West Bengal 700156
Community Hall, Club house
- Organization team
- Ankan Das, Chinmay Mahadeokar, and Samay Saini
- WCA Delegate
- Daniel James
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- We won't be allowing late entry in the competition under any exceptions. Make sure you will be available at the venue when your name is called.
- Make sure you go through all the WCA regulations.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹300 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹400 (Indian Rupee).
Spectators can attend for free.
Online Registration fee
Pass fee (for participating): 300 INR
Each event: 50 INR
So if you are participating in 3 events, fees will be 300 + (3x50) = 450.
Online payment closes on: Dec 7, 2018
Spot Registration fee
Pass fee (for participating): 400 INR
Each event: 50 INR
So if you are participating in 3 events, fees will be 400 + (3x50) = 550.
For spot payment, you have to reach before the registration closes as per the schedule.
Steps to complete register
Step 1 - Register here by selecting the events you want to participate in.
Step 2 - Pay the registration fee by any one method mentioned in Payment method tab.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.