Cyprus Championship 2022
- Sep 24, 2022
- Limassol, Cyprus
Old Coca-Cola Factory
- Franklin Roosevelt 45, Limassol, Cyprus
The first building on the right side of the entrance.
- Michael Eleftheriades, Mihai Căpăţinescu, and Shamil Magomedov
- WCA Delegate
- Mihai Căpăţinescu
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Number of times bookmarked
- Registration period
Online registration opened and will close .
- Registration requirements
Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is €25 (Euro).
The registration fee has to be paid through Stripe here once registered.
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||4:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Old Coca-Cola Factory.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Europe/Athens.
Schedule for Saturday (September 24, 2022)
The competition will be held in the main building of the Old Coca-Cola Factory, Limassol (about 40 minutes to drive from Larnaca International Airport and 60 minutes from Paphos International Airport).
Franklin Roosevelt 45, Limassol, Cyprus
- Only Cyprus 🇨🇾 citizens or those who constantly live in Cyprus (supporting documents are needed) are eligible to win prizes and titles.
- The registration will be approved only after paying.
- According to Regulation 2e), all newcomers are required to bring some form of identification document that shows name, citizenship and date of birth.
- Every competitor should have read the official WCA regulations at least once before attending the competition! In addition, a more condensed version of the important regulations can be found at the WCA Competition Tutorial.
- While blindfolded events are happening in the main hall, there must be complete silence.
- No flash photography is allowed.
- All spectators must remain at least 1.5 meters away from every solving station.
- When a round is in progress, then all competitors in the current group must wait in the competitor waiting area, until they get called up to solve.
- You are not allowed to talk about the scrambles until the round is done! Otherwise, you might get disqualified.
- All competitors are required to help with scrambling and judging.
- Don't be afraid: there will also be time to test the equipment (for example the official timing device, the Stackmat timer) and discuss the rules if you have questions at the competition.
- If you have questions before the competition, please feel free to contact the competition organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.