IMPORTANT: Please read all information about qualification requirements on the "How to register" tab before registering.
If you register without qualifying for any events, your registration will not be accepted.
Your registration will only be accepted if you have qualified for at least one of the events you are registered for.
You may register for additional events you don't yet qualify for, but that you hope to qualify for by the June 18 qualification deadline.
If you are qualified in at least one event, please register for all additional events that you hope to compete in, even if you are not qualified for them yet.
- Make sure your WCA website account is connected to your WCA ID. You can search for your WCA profile with your previous competition results and claim your WCA ID here. If your account is not linked to your WCA ID, we cannot verify that you are qualified and your registration will be deleted.
- If you meet the qualification requirements for at least one event, use this link to register. Register for all events you hope to compete in, even if you are not yet qualified.
- Pay the registration fee.
- The competitor limit is 850. If there are open spots, your registration will be accepted if a) you qualify in at least one event, AND b) your registration is paid. You will be notified when your registration is accepted and you will appear on the competitor list. If you do not meet any qualification requirements, your registration will be deleted and any payment will be refunded. If registration is full, you will remain on the wait list until a spot opens up for you. Open spots will be filled in the order that payment was received.
- After the June 18 qualification deadline, any registered events you have not qualified for will be removed from your registration.
- To add or remove events from your registration, use this form to email us. The deadline for making changes to your registration is June 25.
- Registrations that have not been accepted will receive a full refund of any fees paid if you do not qualify in at least one event or if you request a cancellation before acceptance.
- Once your registration has been accepted, you may cancel by emailing us and receive a 50% refund if you request to do so before June 1. No refunds will be given after June 1.
- If registration is full, any paid registrations that have not been accepted from the wait list will be refunded in full at the close of registration on June 25.