Competitor limit is 250, and registrations might close earlier than 5th December if it is reached. The prices for registration will increase on 26th Nov. Please check the website or the information tab for the steps of registration.
Online registration opened and closed .
|3x3x3 Cube||Aryan Chhabra||8.25||10.60||India||11.63||10.74||11.68||8.25||9.44|
|2x2x2 Cube||Aryan Chhabra||2.07||3.15||India||2.39||2.07||3.71||4.38||3.35|
|4x4x4 Cube||Aryan Chhabra||41.72||45.36||India||45.16||45.80||45.12||41.72||51.77|
|5x5x5 Cube||Shubham Kumar||1:14.99||1:17.69||India||1:18.52||1:17.55||1:14.99||1:17.92||1:17.60|
|6x6x6 Cube||Shivam Bansal||2:18.86||2:33.84||India||2:41.05||2:41.61||2:18.86|
|7x7x7 Cube||Sukant Koul||3:53.30||4:08.97||India||3:59.92||4:33.69||3:53.30|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Shivam Bansal||27.04||DNF||India||31.59||DNF||27.04|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Shubham Kumar||14.08||16.35||India||17.48||16.53||15.92||16.59||14.08|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Dhruv Arora||51.86||1:05.19||India||1:09.99||1:13.71||51.86|
1) Fill the registration form on this page. You will be notified that you are on waiting list, meaning your registration has not yet been accepted.
2) Pay the fees corresponding to the number of events you choose on Cubelelo. Click here to go to the payment page.
Important: Please make sure you pay for the registration of only one person per order. And the order should not contain any separate purchases like puzzles.
The base fee is Rs. 200
The fee you have to pay is the base fee + Rs. 30 for each event you want to take part in (For example, If you want to take part in 5 events, your fee would be Rs. [200+(5x30)] or Rs. 350.)
The base fee will increase to Rs. 250 after midnight, 29th November.
1) You may complete these steps in any order.
2) Registration will only be considered complete once you have completed both the steps
3) Once you pay, it will take upto 2-3 days for your name to appear on the Registered list on this site, and you'll be notified by mail once your registration is accepted.
4) All participants are expected to be aware of the WCA Regulations. Not being aware of the Regulations may lead to penalties or disqualiification.
5) Registrations will close promptly on 5th December 2016 at midnight, or as soon as the number of participants reaches 250. No exceptions will be made for those who do not register before the registrations close.
6) In case of enquiries, you can reach us at email@example.com.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.