Cubetcha A 2021
- Dec 4, 2021
- Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States
Brooklyn Park Community Activity Center
- 5600 85th Ave. N. Brooklyn Park, MN 55443
- Organization team
- Carter Kucala and Lisa Kucala
- WCA Delegate
- Walker Welch
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
This competition is a twin competition with Cubetcha B 2021. You may only register for one (either A or B) of the two competitions. See the "Twin Competitions" tab for more details.
IMPORTANT: COVID SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
Competitors may bring at most one guest. This will be checked at the entrance of the competition.
All attendees (competitors + guests) must show valid proof of at least one of the following two requirements to be allowed in the venue:
1) They are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. To clarify, an individual is only considered fully vaccinated if they have received their second dose of a two-dose vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) or their only dose of a single-dose vaccine (J&J) more than two weeks before the competition. Any dose received after Saturday, November 20th is insufficient for entrance to the competition.
2) They tested negative for COVID-19 within 96 hours (4 days) of the competition. The date when the test is conducted is what matters, not the date when the results are received. Any test conducted earlier than Tuesday, November 30th is insufficient for entrance to the competition.
Along with a full vaccination or negative test document, a valid ID must be shown and checked at the registration desk on the day of the competition. Any proof sent electronically to the organizers and/or delegates prior to the competition will not be accepted.
YOU MUST READ THE COVID SAFETY TAB PRIOR TO REGISTERING.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 75 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 95% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.