Cuber Jackets Fall 2023
- Oct 15, 2023
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- 460 4th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30332
- Calix Tang, Clay Moore, and CubingUSA Treasurer
- WCA Delegates
- Chris Martin, Clay Moore, Dalton Padgett, Jacob Ambrose, Katie Hull, Raymond Goslow, Roman Wofford, and Roxana Johnson
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
The competition is supported by CubingUSA
- Main event
- Competitor limit
- Number of times bookmarked
- Registration period
Online registration opened and will close .
- Registration requirements
Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 175 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
The registration fee has to be paid through Stripe here once registered.
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 95% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Registrations must be accepted manually, so if you do not see your name on the competitor list within a business day, then please contact the organizers to resolve the issue.
Registrations may be deferred due to incorrect information when registering. In these cases, the organizers will email you before accepting the registration to confirm the information provided. After 24 hours without a response, the registration will not be accepted until the information is clarified.
After the competitor limit has been reached, you may still pay and be put on a waiting list. If you are first on the waitlist and someone cancels their registration, then you will receive an email from the organizers. You must reply to the email and confirm your registration within 24 hours of receiving the email to compete. If no response is heard from you, the next person on the waiting list will be offered your spot. After the competition, all competitors on the waiting list will receive a refund for the registration cost, minus processing fees.
Staff members will have a refunded registration fee. All staff members must pay the registration fee in order to be considered registered. After the competition, staff members will recieve a refund.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||15:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|Final||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
|Clock||First round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Exhibition Hall.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/New_York.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Sunday (October 15, 2023)
Park at the Student Center Parking Deck and the Exhibition Hall will be immediately to your left. Parking is a flat $15/day fee.
- Please try to arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time for the events you are competing in to ensure that you are on time for that event.
- We will use regulation 9p3) as much as we can. So if you do not arrive to compete by the time the event is starting, your spot may be given up the next competitor in the rankings.
- Your Delegates for this competition are Clay Moore, Dalton Padgett, Jacob Ambrose, Katie Hull, Raymond Goslow, and Roman Wofford. Ask them if you have any questions throughout the day!
- You will need to arrive on time to watch the new competitor introduction at 8:30am.
- As an additional form of preparation, you can watch Kit Clement's WCA Competitor Tutorial video.
- Please be familiar with all of the WCA regulations, most importantly Article A. If you have any questions about the regulations, feel free to reach out before the competition using the contact link on the General Info tab.
- In each event we will have rounds, and we will take the top competitors on to the subsequent rounds. After a round is completed, results will be entered into WCA Live. If your name is highlighted after all the results have been entered, then you have made it to the next round.
- Each round will be divided into groups to help the competition run more efficiently. We will call the groups in order. Please be familiar with which group you are in and bring your cube up when called. You may not be able to compete if you miss your group.
If you are interested in joining the volunteer staff for this competition, you can apply below:
Staff members are expected to spend most of the day helping out, especially with the following tasks:
- Data entry
In exchange for your hard work, we'll provide snacks and lunch for you during the competition and refund your registration fee after the competition.
Please note that we may receive more staff applications than we are able to accept, so we apologize in advance if you are not selected.
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.