Cube Challenge Quark 2018
- Feb 11, 2018
- South Goa, Goa, India
BITS Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus
- BITS Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus,NH 17 B, Zuarinagar
A Wing, Room No - A603
- Organization team
- Ishav Punia and Pranav Modale
- WCA Delegate
- Somya Srivastava
Online Registration closes on 6th February at 23:59 IST.
Your registration will only be confirmed after you have made your payment online.
For online registration it is mandotry to register online on WCA and make the payment.
On the spot Registration will be available from 8:00 to 9:00 AM on day of the competition at the venue.
Please check the Registration Procedure and Accomodation tab for detailed instructions.
Check the Schedule tab for the competition schedule and Cutoffs&Timelimits.
Please carry an ID proof with you on day of the event.
- Main event
|3x3x3 Cube||Bhargav Narasimhan||8.31||9.28||India||10.68||9.87||8.31||8.48||9.49|
|2x2x2 Cube||Bhargav Narasimhan||1.96||4.23||India||5.23||1.96||8.61||4.12||3.33|
|4x4x4 Cube||Bhargav Narasimhan||36.44||42.90||India||41.29||50.55||46.94||40.46||36.44|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Nikhil George||1:14.09||DNF||India||1:14.09||DNF||DNF|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Bhargav Narasimhan||12.57||13.32||India||12.57||13.66||13.19||13.79||13.10|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||3:00.00|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||1:00.00|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||20:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
|Clock||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||2:30.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
Steps for Registering online
1.Register on the WCA Website.
2. Read the payment instructions from this pdf and make a payment based of 300 INR (includes all events) if you just want to register for the event and mail the receipt to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
3.If you also want accommodation, you will need to pay for it accordingly as mentioned in the pdf.
Mention ‘Cubix’ in the comment while making the payment. Once you have mailed the receipt, your name will appear in the list of registered competitors within 2 days..
Steps for On the Spot Registration
1.Carry your ID Proof with you. Reach the gate of college and take your pass. You will have to make a payment of 300 INR in cash.
Once you reach the venue ask the organizers to complete your registration (only for on-spot registrants). This will be available from 8:00 to 9:00 A.M.
2.If you are late. You will not be allowed. Be on time and inform the delegate in advance if any unexpected delay comes up.
1.Bringing your ID Proof is necessary.
2.For both online and on the spot registrations, there will be some formalities for registration inside the college which will take 15-20 minutes.
3.For any queries, please feel free to contact the Organizer or WCA Delegate.
4.Carry a printout of the payment receipt (for online registrants) when you come to the competition, for collecting the entry pass at the gate of the college.
5.Payment closes on 6th February at 23:59 IST. After that only on the spot registration will be available
Ishav - 8860225979
*** [11th Feb 2017]***
|8:00 am - 9:00 am||OTS+Setup|
|9:00 am - 9:15 am||Introduction Session|
|9:30 am - 11:15 am||3x3 Round 1||N/A||3 Minutes|
|11:30 am - 12:30 pm||2x2 Round 1||N/A||1 Minute|
|12:30 pm - 13:30 pm||4x4 Finals||2:00 Minutes||4:00 Minutes|
|13:30 pm - 14:00 pm||LUNCH|
|14:00 pm - 15:00 pm||Pyraminx Round 1||N/A||1 Minute|
|15:00 pm - 15:45 pm||3x3 Blindfolded Finals||20:00 Minutes Cumulative|
|15:45 pm - 16:45 pm||3x3 Oh Finals||1:00||3:00 Minutes|
|16:45 pm - 17:30 pm||Clock Finals||1:30 Minute||2:30 Minutes|
|17:30 pm - 17:45 pm||2x2 Finals||Top 10|
|17:45 pm - 18:00 pm||Pyraminx Finals||Top 10|
|18:00 pm - 18:30 pm||3x3 Finals||Top 12|
|18:30 pm - 19:00 pm||PRIZE DISTRIBUTION|
- It is important for all competitors to be present for the Introduction Session as we will brief the rules and regulations one should know.
- Exact details including groups for all events will be mailed to all participants once the online registrations close, i.e. on 6th February, 2017.
- Be present at the venue at least 15 minutes prior to your respectiv events.
- In events with Avg of 5 format, any of the first two solves should be below the cutoff time for the competitor to get all five solves otherwise the competitor gets only 2 solves. In case of Mean of 3 format the first solve should be below the cutoff time.
- After the time limit is crossed, the attempt is stopped and is awarded “DNF” [Did Not Finish].
The Schedule and the Cutoffs/Timelimits are subject to change at the discretion of the WCA Delegate after public notification
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.