Aug 4, 2018
- Multiple cities in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Multiple Countries (Asia)
Multiple; see competition site
- See competition website
- Cross-strait FMC 2018 website
Baiqiang Dong (董百强)
- WCA Delegates
Baiqiang Dong (董百强), Baocheng Wu (吴宝城), Chan Tak Chuen (陳德泉), Chris Krueger, Donglei Li (李冬雷), Fangyuan Chang (常方圆), Ming Zheng (郑鸣), Rui-Jun Liu (劉睿鈞), and Xiaobo Jin (金晓波)
This competition will be held simultaneously in several cities in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, respectively.
- Main event
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here
to display the registration requirements it used.
- All registrations must be done on the competition website. Walk-in registration is not allowed.
- The registration period starts at 00:00 on Jun 24th and ends at 00:00 on Aug 1st. The registration fee depends on the location which you registered.
- Some locations may have participants limit. Please check the competition website for the limits. After registration is closed, the last registrations exceed the location's limit - if any - will be dropped and fully refunded.
- When registering for a Chinese location, Chinese domestic participants must prepay registration fee via Alipay on Cubingchina. Oversea participants can pay the fee by cash at the venue.
- When registering for Taiwan or Hong Kong, participants pay the fee by cash at the venue.
- If you would like to cancel your registration, pls go through the registration page to do it by yourself and you will get 50% refund of the registration fee. Please keep in mind that, once you cancel the registration, you are not able to attend the competition any more. The ending of the registration cancellation is at 00:00 on Jul 31st.
to display the highlights of the competition.
Bo Huang (黄镈) won with a mean of 27.33 moves in the 3x3x3 Fewest Moves event. Yan Xuan (宣炎) finished second (28.00) and Yan Luo (骆彦) finished third (29.00).
3x3x3 Fewest Moves
Bo Huang (黄镈)
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.