Central Oregon Spring 2020
Registration requirements for the competition:
Create a WCA account here
if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $5 (United States Dollar).
The registration fee has to be paid through Stripe below once registered.
If your registration is cancelled before
you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
Your registration will not be confirmed (moved from the waiting list) until payment has been completed. Please note that even after payment, registrations need to be manually approved before appearing on the registration list.
By registering, competitors agree to the information in the Competitor Responsibilities tab. This tab details the responsibilites of all competitors at this competition. Not abiding by these responsibilities can result in disqualification.
- If you register and later realize you cannot make the event, you can request a 100% refund before registration closes.
- After registration closes, no refunds will be given.
- Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
- Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
- Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
- If the competitor limit has been reached, the waiting list opens. You can enter the waiting list by registering and paying the fee. Competitors will be accepted from the waitlist in the order that they paid.
- Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will have their refund processed after May 13th, 6pm PT. No competitors will be accepted from the waiting list after this time.
to register for Central Oregon Spring 2020. If you do not yet have a WCA account, you can create one here