Bulldog Winter 2.0 2022
- Mar 12, 2022
- Uniontown, Ohio, United States
Green Middle School
- 1711 Steese Road, Uniontown, Ohio, 44865 United States
- Zachary Garber
- WCA Delegates
- Mason Langenderfer, Stephen Griggs, and Zachary Garber
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Competitors may bring at most one guest. This will be checked at the entrance of the competition. No external spectators are allowed, only those coming with a confirmed competitor will be allowed in the venue.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Luke Garrett won with an average of 6.34 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Brennen Lin finished second (6.72) and Phillip Lewicki finished third (6.98).
|3x3x3 Cube||Luke Garrett||5.13||6.34||United States||7.61||5.86||5.81||7.35||5.13|
|4x4x4 Cube||Luke Garrett||26.87||30.13||United States||26.87||28.65||32.89||30.47||31.26|
|5x5x5 Cube||Kate Grahame||55.61||1:00.51||United States||55.61||1:03.03||1:00.61||1:00.91||1:00.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Eli Parker||9.34||10.45||United States||9.87||DNF||11.30||9.34||10.19|
|Megaminx||Phillip Lewicki||38.82||42.79||United States||43.48||38.82||40.41||45.22||44.47|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 20 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:30.00||2 attempts to get < 1:10.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||3:30.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||1:30.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||3:30.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Green Middle School.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/New_York.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (March 12, 2022)
- Competitors may bring at most one guest. No external spectators are allowed, only those coming with a confirmed competitor will be allowed in the venue.
- Masks are are required at all times and will be provided for all attendees along with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes.
- Attendees should maintain a minimum of 3ft from others whenever possible.
- If you have symptoms related to COVID-19 such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc. do not attend this competition.
- If you have had a positive COVID-19 test or prolonged exposure to someone with the virus within 14 days prior to the competition, do not attend.
- Competitors are strongly encouraged to bring their own pen for the duration of the competition.
- The competition may be cancelled if the COVID-19 situation in Ohio and/or the US gets worse.
- By registering for this competition, you agree that you understand all the information presented in this tab, will abide by all the COVID-19 restrictions placed on this competition, and acknowledge the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other disease in attending an event of this scale.
ALL COMPETITORS MUST READ THIS TAB BEFORE REGISTERING
For First-Time Competitors
All newcomers must be familiar with the WCA Regulations before competing. This video gives a basic overview of the rules.
In addition, please read this document before coming to the competition.
For All Competitors
When you arrive, you will receive a card with personalized information detailing your events and what group you will be competing in for each event. In addition, you will also have judging/scrambling assignments on your card. Every competitor is expected to help out during the event(s) they are registered for. The card will look like the following:
If you do not arrive to help during your scheduled event, and there are not enough staff members, we reserve the right to disqualify you from competing.
1711 Steese Road
Uniontown, OH 44685
Plane: The closest airport is Akron-Canton Airport (CAK). It is a 7 minute drive away by car.
Bus/Train: There is an Akron Metro, however it is rather inefficent and may take over 2 hours to get there.
Parking: There is a very large parking lot in front and behind the building, would recommend parking in the front lot though for easiest access.
Hotels: There are 5 hotels within a 10 minute drive of the venue, some of which are Cambria Hotel Akron, Residence Inn by Marriott, Woodspring Suites, and Fairfield by Marriott. There are also about 20 hotels within 20 minutes, so there are plenty of options.
Lunch/Dinner: There are a plethora of food options by the school. McDonalds, Arbys, Hot Heads, Kasai, 35 Brix, Pavs, Pizza Hut, Dairy Queen, Acme, Giant Eagle, Brubakers, Nectar, Panera, Bob Evans, Chipotle, Wendys, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Euro Gyro, Subway, Papa Gyro, Lucky Star, Hungry Howies, The Bistro of Green, Menches, Jimmy Johns, and quite a few more.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.