[Cancelled] Beijing Summer 2021
- Jul 31 - Aug 1, 2021
- Beijing, China
Dahongmen International Convention & Exhibition Center
- No.138 Yongwaigaozhuang
Multi purpose hall on 2F and 3F, Meihuayuan Building
- Beijing Summer 2021 website
- Organization team
- Beijing Cube Team
- WCA Delegates
- Chen Kang (亢晨), Chris Krueger, Danyang Chen (陈丹阳), Donglei Li (李冬雷), Fangyuan Chang (常方圆), Hao Wang (王皓), and Ming Zheng (郑鸣)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
In accordance with relevant regulations on the prevention and control of the recent COVID-19 pandemic, the following emergency notice is hereby annouced.
Beijing Summer 2021, the event planned to be held in Beijing from July 31st to August 1st, has been cancelled.
Regarding the refund of this competition and other atters, the organizing team will contact all the registered competitors by follow-up E-mails. Please be patient.
Thank you all for your attention and support to this event. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
- Main event
- Number of times bookmarked
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 345 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ¥150 (Chinese Renminbi Yuan).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend paying an entry fee of ¥50 (Chinese Renminbi Yuan).
1. Participants shall monitor their health status and make sure that there is no fever, cough, fatigue, diarrhea and other symptoms before they register and participate in the competition.
2. Before the competition, competitors shall send the travelling information including railway, air ticket and hotel accommodation, to the organizer's E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) . Otherwise, the organizer wil forbid the competitors whose information is unknown and not refund the registration fee.
3. Search "北京健康宝" and "国务院客户端" in WeChat, and fill in the information to declare the health condition. Staff and competitors are permitted only after ensuring that there is no risk. Competitors from high-risk areas are not allowed to compete. Competitors from medium-risk areas should provide a negative nucleic acid test report within 7 days before the competition.
4. All the people, including competitors, spectators and staff members, must wear masks, be disinfected with alcohol in hands, and have their body temperature checked before entering the venue.
5. After the registration, if you are unable to participate due to the change of regional risk level, you can contact the organizer to cancel the registration and get refunded 95% of the registration fee.
6. Every competitor must have an idea about the regulations, especifically the WCA Safety Policy.
1. All registration must be done online via cubingchina.com.
2. For Chinese domestic participants, a completed registration is online registration plus prepaid registration fee. For oversea participants, if you can't pay the fee online via Alipay, please contact the delegate. Then we will make a reservation for you by manually accepting your registration and you can pay the fee by cash at the venue. Please check the competition website for registration and the other information.
3. There is a 24-hour pause time after the registration cancellation deadline that from 2021-7-16 20:00:00 GMT +8 to 2021-7-17 20:00:00 GMT +8, during which you are not able to register.
4. A waiting list will not be in use.
5. Registered competitors can add events to their registration through the registration page on CubingChina before 2021-7-20 20:00:00 GMT +8. Event registration fees must be paid for added events.
6. Registered events cannot be exchanged for other events (for example, a competitor registered for 4x4 speedsolve cannot change their registration to 5x5 speedsolve). Registrations cannot be exchanged among different people.
7. Please keep in mind that, once you cancel the registraton, you are not able to attend the competition any more.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 150 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 60 advance to next round|
|Semi Final||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||30.00||2 attempts to get < 15.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 55.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:40.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|6x6x6 Cube||First round||Bo1 / Mo3||5:00.00||1 attempt to get < 3:10.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|7x7x7 Cube||First round||Bo1 / Mo3||6:30.00||1 attempt to get < 4:20.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 25.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|Clock||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 18.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|Megaminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||30.00||2 attempts to get < 15.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||30.00||2 attempts to get < 15.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Dahongmen International Convention & Exhibition Center.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Shanghai.
Schedule for Saturday (July 31, 2021)
Schedule for Sunday (August 01, 2021)
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.