Bay Area Speedcubin' 24 2020
- Feb 15, 2020
- Sunnyvale, California, United States
- 905 Kifer Rd Sunnyvale, CA 94086
- Taylor Cookmeyer and Tiffany Chien
- WCA Delegate
- Nitin Subramanian
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
This competition will be held by Berkeley Cube Club in place of the normally scheduled Berkeley Winter 2020 competition.
Competition Day Timing
- The competition will begin at the scheduled start time.
- Events will begin as soon as the previous event is wrapping up. Exception: All First Round events will not start more than 20 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Competitors may not compete in an event if they miss the last call for that event. In general, the last call is a few minutes after the last group is called.
Team Blind will be held unoficially
For further information, please refer to the "Information" tab.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 135 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Below are some of the policies that will be used for this competition.
- Registration is first come (eg. first to register and pay properly), first serve.
- If you register and later realize you cannot make the event, you can request a 50% refund before registration closes.
- After registration closes, no refunds will be awarded.
- Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
- Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
- Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in. If there is a chance you will want to do an event, you should register for it!
- If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Waitlist is first come, first serve.
- Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a full refund shortly before the event.
- The latest time to get off of the waitlist is February 11th, 11:59 PM PST. This means we will not be accepting additional competitors on the day of the event.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Christopher Yen won with an average of 7.36 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Will Newhoff finished second (7.65) and Heidi Chan finished third (7.88).