Bay Area Speedcubin' is proud to host our second North Bay competition in beautiful Sonoma County!
Online registration opened and will close .
Below are some of the policies that will be used for this competition.
* Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
* Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
* Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in. If there is a chance you will want to do an event, you should register for it!
Competition Day Timing
* The competition will begin at the scheduled start time.
* Events will begin as soon as the previous event is wrapping up. Exception: All First Round events will not start more than 20 minutes early.
* Competitors may not compete in an event if they miss last call for that event. In general, last call is a few minutes after the last group is called.
* If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Waitlist is first come, first serve.
* Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a refund shortly before the event.
* The latest time to get off of the waitlist is when registration closes. This means we will not be accepting additional competitors on the day of the event.
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 60 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|7x7x7 Cube||Combined Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 5:30.00|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Final||Bo1||10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Luther Burbank Center for the Arts.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Los_Angeles.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a combined round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.