Battle of Waterloo 2018
- Jul 21, 2018
- Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- 200 University Ave W Waterloo, ON N2L3G1
The competition will be held at Federation Hall (FED).
- Battle of Waterloo 2018 website
- Dave Campbell and Shanglin Ye
- WCA Delegates
- Dave Campbell and Sarah Strong
The competition is limited to 180 competitors. You must pay the registration fee to secure your position. Fees start at $15. Registration page
- Main event
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.There is a competitor limit of 180 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (Canadian Dollar).
The competition has a limit of 180 competitors. In order to complete your registration and secure your spot, you must first register for the events on the canadianCUBING website. You will then receive an email with a link to pay via the Cubing Out Loud website. Once payment has been made, your spot is secured.
- All sales are final. Should you pay online and find you cannot attend later, we will not issue a refund. This policy is to prevent "squatting", where someone reserves a limited spot without the full intention of attending.
- If you decide to drop an event, you will not be reimbursed the fee for the event.
- You cannot add events the morning of the competition. Your registration fee is final once you pay.
- We will not be accepting walk-on registrations the morning of the competition. You must register online in order to participate.
After all spots have been taken, a waiting list will start. All unpaid registrations will be automatically added. Any spots that open up will have the next person on the waiting list contacted. There is a 24 grace period to respond and claim the spot before the next person on the list is contacted.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Bill Wang||5.90||7.22||Canada||5.90||7.52||8.05||6.74||7.40|
|2x2x2 Cube||Brennen Lin||1.60||1.96||Canada||2.04||2.01||2.33||1.83||1.60|
|4x4x4 Cube||Bill Wang||23.66||27.83||Canada||33.14||29.23||23.66||26.19||28.07|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Leo Min-Bedford||12.64||13.69||Canada||13.30||17.27||15.01||12.77||12.64|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 5:00.00|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:10.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:15.00|
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.