From the entrance, head straight to the parking lot, proceed to the lobby and then turn left.
This is the 3rd competition organized by UP Cubers of the University of the Philippines - Baguio City Campus. Base registration fee is 250php, good for 3 events. Additional events registered shall entail 50php additional registration fee each.
|Rubik's Cube||Moses San Pascual||7.18||8.72||Philippines||8.44||7.18||9.64||8.48||9.25|
|4x4x4 Cube||Moses San Pascual||31.97||34.88||Philippines||31.97||32.83||34.02||37.80||44.48|
|5x5x5 Cube||Richmond Mico Rigor||56.91||1:04.52||Philippines||1:06.87||56.91||1:14.16||1:00.77||1:05.91|
|6x6x6 Cube||Richmond Mico Rigor||2:10.41||2:15.24||Philippines||2:19.34||2:10.41||2:15.97|
|7x7x7 Cube||Niño Francis Reyes||3:03.44||3:10.89||Philippines||3:21.23||3:08.00||3:03.44|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Christian Lacquio||38.92||46.47||Philippines||52.82||38.92||47.66|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Louie Jay Quibote||27.54||28.75||AsR||Philippines||29.62||27.54||29.10|
Accnt. Name: Jodie Ann Cheng
Accnt. No.: 0549 1420 52
1. Go to a BPI Bank branch.
2. Proceed to the transaction machine.
3. Fill in the necessary details. The machine will generate a transaction receipt number.
4. Wait for your number to be called.
5. When your number is called for the transaction, the teller will ask you the account name.
6. You will receive a deposit receipt.
7. Write the name of the competitor who paid for the registration on the deposit receipt.
8. Take a picture of the receipt with the competitor's name visible.
9. Send the picture to email@example.com
1. You may also deposit through online fund transfer.
2. Deposit the registration fee to the account number stated above.
3. Put the name of competitor you paid for the registration at the remarks tab.
4. Take a screen shot of the deposit transaction receipt and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
|8:00 - 8:30 AM||Registration|
|8:30 - 9:00 AM||Competitor Orientation|
|9:00 - 10:00 AM||Event Briefing||1st Round|
|10:00 - 11:00 AM||Rubik's Cube Blindfolded||Final||Side Event: Rubik's Cube with Feet|
|11:00 - 12:00 NN||4x4x4||Final|
|12:00 - 1:PM||LUNCH|
|1:00 - 2:00 PM||5x5x5||Final|
|2:00 - 2:45 PM||Rubik's Cube||2nd Round|
|2:45 - 3:45 PM||6x6x6||Final|
|3:45 - 4:45 PM||7x7x7||Final|
|4:45 - 5:30 PM||Rubik's Cube||Head-to-Head Finals|
|5:30 - 6:00 PM||Awarding|