Located at the heart of the town's Municipal Plaza, Sison Stadia is just a tricycle ride away from the bus terminal.
Payment-first basis will be implemented for competitors coming from the Philippines. Refer to the competition tabs for the payment details. Registration fee includes certificate of participation, scoresheets.
Online registration opened and closed .
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 60 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 30 advance to next round|
|8:00 AM - 8:30 AM||REGISTRATION|
|8:30 AM - 9:00 AM||Demo Solve / Orientation|
|9:00 AM - 10:00 AM||3x3x3 Cube||First Round||Average of 5||10 min||Top 60 advance to next round|
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||2x2x2 Cube||Final||Average of 5||10 min|
|10:30 PM - 11:00 AM||Pyraminx||Final||Average of 5||10 min|
|11:00 PM - 12:00 NN||3x3x3 One-Handed||Final||Average of 5||10 min|
|12:00 NN - 1:00 PM||LUNCH BREAK|
|1:00 PM - 2:00 PM||3x3x3 Cube||Second Round||Average of 5||10 min||Top 30 advance to next round|
|2:00 PM - 2:30 PM||Skewb||Final||Average of 5||10 min|
|2:30 PM - 3:30 PM||4x4x4 Cube||Final||Average of 5||10 min|
|3:30 PM - 4:30 PM||5x5x5 Cube||Final||Average of 5||10 min|
|4:30 PM - 5:30 PM||3x3x3 Cube||Finals||Average of 5||10 min||Head-to-Head Top 12|
|5:30 PM - 6:00 PM||AWARDING|
For the latest updates and announcements regarding the event, please visit the official facebook page of the Philippine Cubers Association.
You can also join the official facebook community group of PCA by clicking here.
1. Competitors must be familiar with the WCA Regulations for running a competition. For first timers. you can watch the WCA Competitor Tutorial here.
2. For officiating and solving, competitors will be divided into 2 groups (Groupings TBA). They must know their respective roles and groups. Everyone is expected to cooperate in officiating (Article 1, WCA regulations).
FIRST TIME COMPETITORS
All newcomers are required to read WCA First-time Competitor Guide document to familiarize yoruself of the popular WCA regulations used to govern WCA competitions. Additionally, please watch this competitor tutorial by WCA Senior Delegate Kit Clement of the USA.
When you arrive at the competition venue, kindly follow the following steps:
1. Head to the registration table and sign on the competitor masterlist.
2. Present your proof of citizenship and any ID which shows your name and birthday.
3. Get your Competitor Envelope which contains your Certificate of Participation, event schedule and grouping/officiating Team Assignment. You will be assigned to officiate at some point during the competition so be sure to take note of your assignement to avoid being disqualified. As per WCA Regulation 1e2, all competitors must be ready to officiate when called or assigned to. Declining such assginment merits disqualification at the discretion of the WCA Delegate.
4. Go inside the venue hall and wait for the competition to start.
From Pangasinan and Metro Manila / NCR
1. Ride a bus going to Baguio City, then drop down at Sison Pangasinan ( Phoenix BLDG. or Ice Plant BLDG.)
2. Find the Unloading and Loading Station in front of Phoenix BLDG./ Ice Plant BLDG.
3. Ride a tricycle going to the Municipality of Sison ( 10PhP per head of passenger or pay 40PhP if less than 4 )
4. Look for Sison Stadia at Municpal Plaza
Deadline of payment is extended until October, 7th 2018.
Registration fee will cover all events, and will be inclusive of certificate of participation.
Slots are secured via payment-first system. You may pay for your reg. fees via:
BDO Bank Deposit
Account Name: Evelyn Abao Salgado
Account Number: 004870350877
Jordan Ian Lecaros, Organizer
Facebook - Jordan ian Lecaros
Jovan Neypes, Organizer
(+63) 998 - 422 - 6375
Facebook - Jovan Neypes
Edgar Salgado, Organizer
(075) 568 - 6145
Pangasinan Express Office
Del Prado Cmpd., Alexander St., Urdaneta City
11:00 AM Onwards
Reminder: Walk-in participants may not receive any certificate of participation.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.