Back to School Utah 2022
- Aug 27, 2022
- Provo, Utah, United States
- 2121 N 550 W, Provo, UT 84604
On the main floor on the West side of the building.
- Bradley Sampson, Isaac Evans, and Max Christiansen
- WCA Delegates
- Bradley Sampson and Samuel Baird
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- All competitors and guests are recommended to a mask while in the venue.
- It is recommended you register as soon as possible to save a spot.
- No outside food and drink is allowed in the venue.
- Be sure to familiarize yourself with the WCA regulations. If this is your first competition, this video will provide you with much of the information you need.
- All first-time competitors should be present for the competitor tutorial at 9:00 AM.
Registration is closed and the waitlist is now full.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Any spectator can attend for free.
* Registration is first come, first served based on the order of when payment is received.
* If you register and later realize you cannot make the event, email us and we will delete your registration and issue a 50% refund.
* After registration closes, no refunds will be awarded.
* Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events before 6 PM Mountain Time on August 18th, 2022.
* Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
* Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration.
* If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Competitors will be accepted from the waitlist in the order that they paid.
* Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a full refund after registration closes.
* No more registrations will be accepted from the waitlist after registration closes at 6 PM Mountain Time on August 18th, 2022.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.