Bay Area Speedcubin' 33 But it's Quiet - 2022
- Jun 25, 2022
- Daly City, California, United States
- Not specified
Details will be disclosed privately to registered competitors
- Abhimanyu Singhal
- WCA Delegates
- Brandon Harnish, Chris Martin, and Michael Chai (柴天方)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Bay Area Speedcubin' is proud to partner with West Coast Cubing LLC and CubersLive to bring another competition to Northern California!
Lunch will be provided
- The registration fee is built in to include an all-expenses paid for competitor lunch, courtesy of Domino's Pizza. If you'd like an alternative lunch, feel free to leave the venue however this portion will not be compensated.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 12 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $10 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
- Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
- Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
- Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in, although it is not encouraged.
If Registration fills up, we will place competitors on a waitlist. In order to get on the waitlist, you must register and pay. You are not on the waitlist until you pay the registration fee. If you do not make it off of the waitlist, you will be fully refunded. If a competitor drops out, the first person on the waitlist will replace them. People can be replaced up until the registration close date indicated above.
In a catastrophic event where the event will be compromised and cancelled, a full refund shall be offered to all competitors
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Graham Siggins won with a result of 61/65 58:17 in the 3x3x3 Multi-Blind event. Antonio Kam Ho Tung (甘浩東) finished second (13/16 1:00:00) and Jeremy Benik finished third (10/11 55:56).
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Brandon Harnish||27||28.67||United States||28||27||31|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Graham Siggins||1:36.88||DNF||United States||DNF||1:36.88||1:41.38|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Graham Siggins||3:53.91||DNF||United States||4:45.30||3:53.91||DNF|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Graham Siggins||61/65 58:17||United States||59/65 58:31||61/65 58:17|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Mo3||1 hour|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||45:00.00 cumulative *|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||1:30:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Final||Bo2||10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Private Residence.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Los_Angeles.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (June 25, 2022)
This is the order of the waitlist from first to last:
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
A cumulative time limit may be enforced (see Regulation A1a2).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.