All registrants are required to read the Competitor Guide tab. Information about registration payment are found on the Payment Details tab.
Online registration opened and closed .
Registration fee is 300php for the first 2 events (any of your choice) and additional 50php per extra event added there on. Regsitration steps:
NOTE: Payment for multiple competitors can be collated in one transaction as long as all concerned participants are registered on the WCA website.
WCA website registration is only until May 2, 2018. Payment is until May 4, 2018. Payment deadline and online registration may close earlier if the competitor limit is reached quickly.
Registration payment is non-refundable.
|3x3x3 Cube||Brenton Angelo Lo Wong||8.74||9.51||Philippines||8.74||8.77||12.18||10.24||9.53|
|2x2x2 Cube||Genesis Vertudez||2.41||3.12||Philippines||2.41||6.94||2.41||3.91||3.04|
|Pyraminx||Justin Andrew Dee||2.21||NR||3.19||Philippines||3.82||4.20||2.58||3.18||2.21|
|Skewb||John Howard Tuting Briz||4.22||5.09||Philippines||5.46||6.50||4.75||5.06||4.22|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 20 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 20 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 20 advance to next round|
|7:30 - 8:00 AM||Registration|
|8:00 - 8:15 AM||Competitor Orientation|
|8:15 - 9:45 AM||3x3x3 Cube||1st Round||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|9:45 - 10:45 AM||2x2x2 Cube||1st Round||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|10:45 - 11:45 PM||Pyraminx||1st Round||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|11:45 - 12:30 PM||LUNCH|
|12:30 - 1:30 PM||Skewb||1st Round||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|1:30 - 2:30 PM||Square-1||Final||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|2:30 - 3:15 PM||3x3x3 Cube||2nd Round||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|3:15 - 3:35 PM||2x2x2||Final||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|3:35 - 3:55 PM||Pyraminx||Final||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|3:55 - 4:15 PM||Skewb||Final||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|4:15 - 5:00 PM||3x3x3 Cube||Head-to-Head Final||Average of 5||10 minutes|
|5:00 - 5:30 PM||Awarding of Winners|
Please see regulation A1a for the concept Time Limit.
|Event||Number of Rounds||Qualifiers to 2nd Round||Qualifiers to Finals|
|3x3x3 Cube||3||Top 50||Top 8|
|2x2x2 Cube||2||Top 20|
FIRST TIME COMPETITORS
All newcomers are required to read WCA First-time Competitor Guide document to familiarize yoruself of the popular WCA regulations used to govern WCA competitions. Additionally, please watch this competitor tutorial by WCA Senior Delegate Kit Clement of the USA.
When you arrive at the competition venue, kindly follow the following steps:
1. Head to the registration table and sign on the competitor masterlist.
2. Present your proof of citizenship and any ID which shows your name and birthday.
3. Get your Competitor Envelope which contains your Certificate of Participation, event schedule and grouping/officiating Team Assignment. You will be assigned to officiate at some point during the competition so be sure to take note of your assignement to avoid being disqualified. As per WCA Regulation 1e2, all competitors must be ready to officiate when called or assigned to. Declining such assginment merits disqualification at the discretion of the WCA Delegate.
4. Go inside the venue hall and wait for the competition to start.
Payment Details are emailed to the WCA account used to register on this website within 48hrs after pre-registration is complete. Be sure that you are using a valid email to be able to receive the payment details. Registration payment is non-refundable.
For the latest updates and announcements regarding the event, please visit the official facebook page of the Philippine Cubers Association.
You can also join the official facebook community group of PCA by clicking here.
1. Ride a jeppney in front of Alimall going to Antipolo Simbahan / Sumulong
2. Alight at Town and Country Executive Village along Marcos Highway (after Sta. Lucia Mall).
3. Tell the security guard of the subdivision that you are going to the speedcubing competition and ride a pedicab going to the club house.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.