Abbotsford Big Cube Day 2022
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 30 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (Australian Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Any spectator can attend for free.
Upon registering you will receive an email stating “Your registration for Abbotsford Big Cube Day 2022 is submitted and pending approval”. This does NOT mean that you are on the registration list. Competitors will not be approved until payment has been made.
Please ensure you have paid the registration fees via Stripe on the register page. Your registration is not complete and will not be processed until you have paid the $20 registration fee. Contact the organisational team if you encounter an issue.
- Once the competitor limit of 30 has filled, the waiting list will be opened.
- You must pay the $20 registration fee to be added to the waiting list.
- New registrations will be added to a waitlist and sorted in the order of payment.
- Waitlisted competitors will only be added to the competition if an existing competitors withdraws.
- All competitors still on the waiting list after 8/7/2022 will be removed and provided with a full refund.
- You may enquire about your position on the waiting list by contacting the organisational team.
- If you can no longer make the competition you may request a refund.
- To receive a full refund you must contact the organisational team by 8/7/2022.
- Withdrawing enables us to maximise attendance and for competitors on the waiting list to attend.
- Refunds will only be issued after this date if you or your guardian test positive to COVID-19 and are forced to isolate.
You may change the events you are registered on the Register tab by 8/7/2022. After this date it is not possible to add further events. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
This competition will comply with the Vic Government requirements in place at the time of the competition. Please see the FAQ tab for any COVID requirements, which may change closer to the competition.
Communications from us:
- There will be important messages from the organisational team regarding your registration. Please ensure you whitelist our domain speedcubing.org.au in your email program.