I can't figure out

Kai (2005-06-07 16:30:36 +0000)
I can't figure out how to submit a personal record for the unofficial records on the main speecubing.com website. Anybody help me out with this one? Thanks
Ron (2005-06-07 20:49:39 +0000)
Welcome Kai, If you do not succeed with the online form, then just send all details in an e-mail to records@speedcubing.com Have fun, Ron
Kai (2005-06-10 04:01:05 +0000)
Even knowing there is an online form to fill out, I still cannot find it on the website. Would you be so kind and provide a link, or describe where the link is on the page? They must be right. This cube is making me go blind!
kodrnja (2005-06-10 08:18:49 +0000)
On the main page, select the "Unofficial World Records" section (up to the left). Instead of choosing a record category in the frame that appears just below, scroll down to the end and click on the link "I want to submit my own record time" (there are two of them) This should work.
Kai (2005-06-10 19:28:25 +0000)
Ah ha! Thank you kindly :) I didn't think to look on that top menu bar up there :)
Anonymous (2005-09-24 16:16:29 +0000)
[quote:79c71oco]Ah ha! Thank you kindly[/quote:79c71oco] 8D Thats the way it is done do you not think so.