WCA Regulations - February 2023
Dear WCA Community,
The WRC would like to inform you about the versions of the WCA Regulations and Guidelines, which are going into effect February 1, 2023.
You can review all changes in this comparison on GitHub. You can click on “Files changed” to see the complete files of the Regulation and Guidelines, where all changes and additions are marked green and removals are red.
Below is a summary of the major changes in the new version of the Regulations and the Guidelines.
- Allow both a cumulative time limit and a time limit (per attempt) to be present at the same time (PR | discussion)
- Make Square-1 misalignments during inspection more clear (PR | discussion)
- Remove Gen 2 Stackmats from the list of approved timers (PR)
- Add 4g2 for clock (PR)
- Defining clock better in the regulations (PR)
- More clarification on extras in the guidelines (PR)