Pahang Cube Open 2019
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is RM38.70 (Malaysian Ringgit).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
The base registration fee is RM 38.70 which include 3x3x3 Cube event only. Additional fees shall be added on top of the base registration fee according to events (other than 3x3x3 Cube event) registered.
2x2x2 Cube - RM 5.23
4x4x4 Cube - RM 4.18
5x5x5 Cube - RM 6.28
6x6x6 Cube - RM 8.37
7x7x7 Cube - RM 10.46
3x3x3 Blindfolded - RM 5.23
3x3x3 One-Handed - RM 3.14
Clock - RM 5.23
Megaminx - RM 8.37
Pyraminx - RM 3.14
Skewb - RM 3.14
Square-1 - RM 5.23
4x4x4 Blindfolded - RM 10.46
The extra steps for registration are as follows:
1. Pay according to the event(s) that you registered and indicate the full name of the participant, email address (as per registered at WCA website) at https://www.mycubeassociation.com/payment-pco2019
2. Once registration and payment done, please provide the organising team some time to process your registration.
- Please note that registrations are approved manually. If your registration is not approved within 3 working days after payment, please contact the organization team.
- If you wish to add/remove/amend your event, or withdraw from the competition, you should email to us before the registration deadline. Our team will provide procedures needed.
Please take note that:
**- All registration fees are payable via paypal (debit/credit card) only, walk-in payment and registration are not acceptable.
CIMB Bank Debit Cardholders are currently blocked from making any payments to Paypal due to an incident happened on Dec,17 2018 (For more information you may visit: http://str.sg/o2ih)
* You must complete all the steps given as per instructed, failure to do so will lead to incomplete registration.
* Registration will close on Monday, November 25, 2019, 12:00 AM GMT+8, or when the competitor limit of 150 people is reached.
* Payment which does not match with the events registered will be recognised as 'Incomplete registration'.
* Incomplete registration: The base registration fee will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
* Withdraw from the competition before registration deadline: The base registration fee will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
* Withdraw 1 or more events (but still participating) before deadline: 100% refund for the affected amount in cash during registration on the competition day.
* Withdraw after registration deadline: No refund.