Horsham Winter 2018
Registration requirements for the competition:
Create a WCA account here
if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $10 (Australian Dollar).
The registration fee has to be paid through Stripe below once registered.
- Login to the WCA website.
- Navigate to the competition page.
- Click Register.
- Select the events that you would like to compete in.
- Click Register.
- Pay using the WCA Stripe system.
Please ensure that you are using a valid email address for your WCA acccount.
You will receive an email stating "Your registration for Horsham Winter 2018 is submitted and pending approval". This does NOT mean that you are on the Registration List. You will go onto the Waiting List.
Competitors on the Waiting List will not be reviewed until payment is made.
Registration may close earlier if the limit is reached. It may close within an hour of opening.
We will not be accepting onsite registrations.
- The Waiting List is sorted and processed based on the order of payment.
- It may take a day or two to manually review.
- You will receive an email "Your registration for Horsham Winter 2018 has been accepted" once approved and you will appear on the Competitor list on the competition page.
- Competitors still on the Waiting List will receive a refund and be deleted on 17th of August. They may ask for a refund earlier.
- Competitors on the Registration List have until 5pm local time on the 17th of August to notify Speedcubing Australia by email if they would like to delete their registration and receive a refund so that someone else from the Waiting List may compete. Refunds will not be given to competitors on the Registration List after the 17th of August.
- Competitors on the Waiting List may withdraw and receive a refund by contacting Speedcubing Australia via email.
Registration closed 10 months ago on .
to check the status of your registration. If you do not yet have a WCA account, you can create one here
, but it is too late to register for this competition.